Scene 11 - The Link

Cian's stingy apartment. His belly and saggy rolls lump out of his body whilst stuffing his repulsive face with pizza, a Margherita, a take away from Pizza Express, digging it out of the box. BANG BANG BANG! He drags himself out, his belly wobbling as he heads for the door.

Cian:

Alright love, I'm coming.

The slob opens the door, and...

Police:

POLICE! POLICE!

The officers charge at the small little man, grabbing him and pinning him to the wall with his chubby face squashing against it.

Cian:

Oi! Oi! What the hell are you...

Officer:

SILENCE!

The officers run in, with the Inspector, Sherlock and John after. The police run along with the house whilst the others head for the computer, and Cian begins resisting and struggling hopelessly to fight back.

Cian:

What are you doing? What are you doing? What have I...

Inspector Lestrade:

Take him to the station lad.

He is then dragged out crying out "No" again and again, as the little man desperately resists. Now, they head for the computer, Sherlock leading.

Sherlock:

Some little place.

John:

What a pig. Cathy was right. PU!

Sherlock then takes the seat and begins messing around typing around on the internet and surfing along with it.

Sherlock:

Margaretta Pizza?

John:

No thanks. Dunno where Cian has had his paws.

He opens the phone to contact Cathy, who contacts at the hospital with.

Cathy, we're in!

Catherine:

Great. Where's my brother gone now?

John:

Taken away.

Catherine:

Good. He should have been thrown behind bars and the key thrown away years ago.

John:

Well it's pretty rank in this mess.

Sherlock:

Inspector!

The Inspector hurries over, as Sherlock speedily taps the keyboard, as we see the binary on a special tab, the numbers 1 and 0 flashing across the screen. Now, we don't see the screen, just the eyes of Sherlock, John and the Inspector with the light of the computers reflecting in their eyes.

Inspector Lestrade:

Then where is...

Sherlock:

Quiet!... There.

John:

So it was down there.

Sherlock:

Yes John.

John:

Then what are we waiting for?

Inspector Lestrade:

My reinforcements. We're still waiting for them so we can get down there.

Sherlock:

Yes. It was the cables all along. That's why Timothy couldn't leave alive.

Inspector Lestrade:

Then we need to get down there and follow the cables down.

John:

Well why didn't we just do that in the first place?

Inspector Lestrade:

That's just what we have been waiting for, John.

Sherlock:

When will they arrive?

Inspector Lestrade:

Very soon.

John:

Catherine is happy that his brother is being arrested.

Inspector Lestrade:

Weil it is rather shady considering he knows all this stuff that we now know.

Sherlock:

Inspector, we can't wait. We must go down now.

Inspector Lestrade:

You going down to?

Sherlock:

John and I will lead. To wherever. And expect the unexpected.