Christmas special

I wish you all a Merry Christmas with a little love from Dorian and Finian.

**********************

Explicit sexual content in this chapter.

***************************

Chelsea, London, 2008

In a house on Shawfield Street sat Dorian in front of the cheerful Christmas tree on the floor, and on his face was a big, bright smile. He looked at a red-haired little boy struggling with a golden ribbon attached to a big wrapped box.

"You want Daddy to help you, sweetie?" He asked his son, and the boy looked up, his eyes green and sparkling with excitement.

The boy nodded and waddled over with that huge present in his arms, it was almost as big as him, but the boy did manage to take it the few meters to his father. Dorian put the little boy on his lap, and together with a scissor, they cut the ribbon and unwrapped the present. He was revealing a meter tall, Optimus Prime toy.

"Wow, Dorian, his only two, you know!" A blond, older man that sat on the sofa laughed, and Dorian looked up at his father.

"Well, every kid needs a Transformer," Dorian said with his big smile.

On the sofa, Dorian's two fathers sat, Simon was holding a baby girl in his arms while watching his son and grandson unpacking the presents. Beside him, Keith sat sipping on sherry while laughing at his son.

"Admit it; you want to play with it yourself!"

"Whatever do you mean father?" Dorian said with a smirk.

Finian, who also sat on the sofa between his mother and his brother-in-law, laughed.

"That was what I said as well, Keith. Dorian was more excited over the presents than Eamon. Sometimes I think he's still a little child."

"Traitor! Don't tell others of my deepest secrets," Dorian exclaimed and rose to his feet, holding Eamon in front of him.

"Eamon, tickle your Dadaí!"

"Tickle, tickle!" The little boy laughed and held his hands in front of him, ready to tickle his father.

Dorian swiftly walked up to his husband and put Eamon on Finian's lap. The boy was tickling his father, who laughed while he tried to dodge the boy's poking little fingers.

"I give up; I give up. I'm sorry, Luv! I will never betray you again!"

Dorian nodded and looked pleased.

"Good boy," he said, patting Eamons little head while kissing Finians cheek.

"Do my little tickle monster want some more presents?" Dorian asked and took the ecstatic, nodding Eamon back to the presents under the big Christmas tree.

Finian followed his beloved husband and son with his gaze while taking a sip of sherry.

His heart was warm, and he felt at ease. This was, in his opinion, how a great Christmas should be — celebrating Christmas Eve with his husband, his little children, his mother, two fathers-in-law, and brother-in-law here in London. And tomorrow, they would travel to Killarney to celebrate new years with his siblings.

The baby girl in Simon's arms started to wake up but didn't make a sound. She rarely did. This precious little four-month-old were always so calm, and Finian couldn't believe how lucky he was that he had gotten two children that seemed so content.

Before Finian could react, his mother, Colleen, was on her feet and reached after the little girl.

"I'll go give her the bottle," she said with a happy smile, and Finian nodded.