Ten

~Edited~

Lizzy's pov

Damon finally made it to his car and hopped in. We drove there in silence, with a little bit of background music. Damon kept glancing at me, waiting for something.

"Just ask." He finally muttered

"How did you know?" I asked

"I can read your mind."

"Then how come you don't know what i'm gonna ask?"

"Because you are so worried about when to ask it, you aren't saying the question."

"Can we stop by my house after the grad party to get some of my stuff."

"Only if you word that differently." He grumbled

I tried thinking of what he wanted me to say but instead I just looked at him confused.

"You still call it your house when you aren't even living there." he snapped

"It's a habit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I said

"What do you need to grab?"

"My bike would be nice, some of my clothes."

"You own a bike?"

"Yes."

"I guess we could stop by that house after the grad party but I am going in with you."

"Ok, fine." We pulled in and got out.

He grabbed my hand 'The same rules apply as the cafe' he linked me

'I figured.' I smiled up at him, he smiled down at me.

We kept walking into the school and she was sitting on the stage waiting to be called.

Around an hour later the party was over and we were over by the football stadium chilling with Mark and Melissa. Knowone else was around us, they were all still by the school.

Suddenly Damon linked me 'I'm sorry' I looked at him confused and he was staring somewhere else. I looked to where he was staring and noticed Jeremy was here. Ok, when did he get here and why?

It just clicked with me. The day they kidnapped us they said three but melissa wasn't there. They have been waiting to get her as well. SHIT, how didn't I notice this. It was a fucking setup.

I bit his hand and he released me, I ran over to Jeremy and kicked his knee from behind knocking him to the ground. Apparently they were ready for me to do that because next thing I know, Sam is trying to grab me but did it wrong again, and I elbowed him in his nose.

I run in front of melissa to protect her, when blue runs beside me. We have melissa caged in and the guys are saying something to each other. Then runs full force towards us, suddenly changed into there wolves.

Now, I'm pissed. I showed them all something I wasn't supposed to show anyone. I changed as well. I really can't control when I change. I have hit code red.

I am a complete white wolf, very rare. I took them 3 on. It wasn't hard because they were all shocked.

I forgot to mention, white wolves are the only ones able to hide their smell from other wolves. White wolves are also incredibly strong. A little stronger than an alpha.

They changed back to humans. Something a white wolf cannot do. They have to wait till the wolf feels safe to do so. Only certain people know so much about white wolves.

Blue is two, but her wolf is a little less angry. She doesn't go on killing sprees. People shouldn't be afraid of her wolf, but mine is terrifying.