Sixteen

~Edited~

Lizzy's pov

After I got outside I hopped into Damon's car, started the ignition and took off to my old house. It only took about 15min. I pulled into the driveway and saw the front door with a note on it, I grabbed it and put it into my back pocket stashing it for a later time when I'm not on a mission.

In the house I grab two knives and a gun with a silencer. Now I have to go save my family.

~~~~~~~

I finally arrived at their base, tracking the unknown number to get here. It looked like a beautiful house, probably to hide what was really going on inside. I got out of the car and parked it a couple houses down.

I didn't know how to approach this without back up so I'm just gonna do this my way. I went to the window by the door and checked it, unlocked. Wow, they are stupid. I open the window and check to see if anyone is around, when I notice the coast is clear I hop through and grab my knife out of my leg pocket. Walking down the hall I hear a little bit of noise. I creep through to see how many people are awake. I only find one person on their phone, easier for me. I hit them over the head with the handle of my knife and grab his body before it hits the ground. I lean his head on the table he was sitting at then walked to a door that said private. It was cracked open so I could see nobody was there. I walked past the door to the stairs that led downwards.

At the bottom of the stairs, there was a door, and screaming. I was nervous but also had my adrenaline that kept me going. I carefully and quietly opened the door to see cells, lot's and lot's of cells.

This seemed way too easy. Someone should have been here guarding the cells, there is knowone around. I walked down the row and saw people who looked like ghosts. Death would look better than they do right now. After walking awhile I see two people who were huddled together, they look like shit but a little familiar.

"Pss." I said barely audible.

"Elizabeth?" The male whispered

"That's me" I said sarcastically

The female looked up and I realized these were blue's parents.

"What are you doing here?" Blue's mom Brandy whispered hoarsely

"I am here to get you all out of here." I stated proudly

"Brad, Charlette are over there." Karl points to a cell, blue's dad

I look to where he is pointing to see Melissa's parents sleeping next to each other looking pretty beat up.

"Where is Bella, and junior?" I asked quickly

Karl puts his head down sad, and brandy has tears in her eyes

"They took them to the operating room." She said fighting the tears

"Where."

I asked fighting my wolf while trying to unlock the cell.

"I wish I knew, they never let us see." Brandy said

I was to focused I didn't hear the door at the beginning of the cells open until Karl shoutes

"LIZ LOOK OUT!" I just barely missed his hit by ducking

I turned around and he was able to get a punch to my nose. I grabbed his arm before he could do anything else. I went to bend his arm when someone came up behind me and grabbed my waist shoving me to the ground. I shoved my knife into the second guy's side making him go down, then kicked behind the first guy's knee making him go down. I grabbed his hair and twisted him so he was facing me, then slammed his face into my knee putting his blood on my pants.