𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Mikey's POV

I get back inside and my main focus is finding my phone before a huge crowd comes rushing out. The last thing I need is some fans asking for autographs and people asking about the situation with me and jayla. I just want my damn phone back.

As I enter back into the gym, some girl is following behind me. She calls my name and I turn around. She completely froze when we make eye contact.
I look her up and down and realize this is the girl I used to have a crush on. I think her name was Leilani or Lea or sum shit like that. I see her with something in her hand and it looks like my phone.

"Is that my phone?" I say.

"Umm yea it is." She replies.

She hands it over to me and I thank her.

"No problem. I think the last thing you needed was losing your phone after what happened tonight." She said.

"Yea, definitely."

I smile and she smiles back at me. Her smile was so breathtaking. I couldn't take my eyes off of her 🥴.

Leilani's POV

Once Xavier and I returned home from the basketball game, I sat on the couch and thought about Mikey. I couldn't stop thinking about the way he looked at me. Even his cologne turned me on.

I just hoped he is back in school this year. Mikey is constantly on the road because of his career, so sometimes he is homeschooled.

Eventually I felt tired and decided to go to bed. I'm excited to see with the new school year unfolds...

This was a short ass chapter but whatever....