Chapter 25: The Lie Detector

(Aaron's POV)

I hope my sister is okay though. Today is gonna be a good day. I'm gonna give Keori a lie detector test. I'm gonna see if she's really a good person.

As I finished getting ready for the day, I told Aphmau that I'm gonna bring Keori over to her place so everyone can have fun today.

After some driving later, I arrived at Keori's apartment building. I went into her apartment and I found her in her bed sleeping with a few things on the side.

"Keori, you look like you're having a garage sale on the side of your bed." I said.

She cracked up a few giggles. I examined the things on the bed and I found a 3 outlet adapter and I picked it up.

"Who sleeps with a 3 outlet adapter?" I asked.

She began to laugh.

~~15 Minutes Later...~~

After some driving back to Aphmau's house, we got a lie detector and we strapped it onto Keori.

Me and everyone else were at the couch while Zane was operating the lie detector.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Kim asked.

"No." Said Keori.

"She's not lying." Zane said.

We giggled a little bit.

"Have you ever kissed a boy?" Aphmau asked.

"No." Said Keori.

"She's lying." Said Zane.

"WHAT?!" Keori exclaimed in a panic.

We all then began to laugh.

"I swear to Irene I— I..." Keori said as she tried to calm down the room.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I didn't kiss anybody!" Keori said.

"It doesn't really matter. Like I've kissed—" Aphmau says but Keori cuts her off.

"I didn't kiss anybody." She said.

I laughed and then looked at Kawaii~Chan.

"Oh my Irene! I can't breathe!" Said Kawaii~Chan as she tried to hold back her laughs while wheezing.

"You kissed Hunter didn't you?" I asked.

"You're making me upset." Said Keori.

~~Time Skip~~

Some time has passed and we were all enjoying ourselves. I'm glad today has been a good day. But I hope Melissa comes home soon...