Chapter 27: Finding Void Laurence

(Dottie's POV)

As I walked with Lucinda, Melissa, Aphmau, and Laurence, I began to have an uneasy feeling. Like something bad will happen sometime soon. Doesn't matter right now. What matters now is finding the alter. Or... Void Laurence.... whatever...

As we stopped walking, we looked at Aphmau and Laurence.

"So, I guess that now that we're on the hunt, we should actually develop a plan huh." Said Aphmau.

"Seems logical. Honestly though, I'm not even sure where we should start even if we can't have a plan." Laurence said.

He was right though. We gotta scheme up something. Modzilla, Tommy and the rest are back at the village, making a portal to... well... he didn't say where to yet.

Aphmau and Laurence talked for a little while and I then began to have a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

I looked in terror at Blaze's lifeless body on the ground. I can't believe that Aaron did something like that! But I know he's not in control of himself.

As he shifted into a 15 foot wolf, I felt scared because so many people were looking at his Ultima eyes. People were falling to the ground either dying slowly or getting turned.

Ein stared daggers into Aaron's blood red eyes.

"How is it not taking affect on Ein?!" I thought in a panic.

As Aaron and Ein fought, I could only hide behind the giant tree with Daniel. When Aaron jumped up high, Ein's eyes went from pure determination to pure dread. Aaron pinned Ein to the ground and used his claws to slash Ein in the chest, killing him.

To be honest, I'm sort of happy that Ein is finally out of the picture permanently now because he made all of our lives hellholes.

After Michael and his crew put Aaron in the giant cage and carried him back to the GF headquarters, I saw some purple void burns wrap themselves around Ein's dead body. As they covered his corpse completely, they sank into the Earth and the void burns disappeared.

Where did that thing take Ein's body?!

~~Flashback Ends~~

As I finished thinking, I remembered that Ein's body was taken away from my world from the void burns. But there's no way the void burns would have brought Ein into this world. I haven't seen him at all since I've gotten here. But still, I'm curious of which world the void burns brought him into.

After Aphmau and Laurence finished talking, Aphmau came up with a plan to tie herself and Melissa up to a tree to lure Void Laurence out.

Me and Lucinda thought the plan wasn't very smart but it only drew attention to a man with a battle axe named Jayden. That was the man Melissa told me about.

After some fighting mishap later, the void burns then grabbed ahold of Aphmau and Melissa and dragged them into the void burn hole below and they disappeared.

"Aphmau! Melissa!" I exclaimed in a panic.

Laurence and Jayden were shocked as well. Lucinda had a look of pure dread on her face.