three

after calum and luke were done eating their lunch, they laid on the couch. luke laid with his head in calum's lap as the tan boy's fingers played with his blond hair gently.

luke had picked shark boy and lava girl, but calum was just not interested. he was more infatuated with the boy in front of him. his best friend was absolutely perfect, he couldn't ask for anybody better. but, he constantly thought about what if he hurt him. he knew he couldn't but there was always that 'what if'.

luke had taken notice of calum staring at him. so, he rolled on to his back, looking up at him.

"hi," luke said, trying to hid his smile. calum poked his nose carefully, causing luke to scrunch his face up.

"you're gonna get wrinkles doing that," the older boy stated sassily, causing luke to sit up.

"oh yeah?" luke responded, giving more sass than calum had. he scrunched up his face again, keeping eye contact the best he could with calum.

calum cupped his cheeks in effort to get him to stop. he did once he realized he wanted to be able to see the tan boy's beautiful features fully.

he kept his hands on the younger boy's cheeks, bringing his lip in between his teeth. in his mind he just said fuck it.

he slowly leaned in, stopping once his lips were so close to luke's.

"stop me if you're uncomfortable, lu," he whispered before gently kissing his lips. luke's eyes fluttered shut, following calum's lead. he could feel his little heart beating out of his chest.

slowly, calum pulled away from the kiss and moved his hands on top of luke's. the blonde's cheeks were bright red as he looked into his own lap.

"was that okay?" calum asked. he feared he lost his best friend, even though he did kiss him back.

"you were my first kiss," luke whispered, not meeting calum's eyes. he was embarrassed even though calum was well aware, he knew luke like the back of his hand.

before calum could respond, luke leaned back over and pressed his lips back against his. he missed the feeling. what had he gotten himself in to?

throughout the rest of the night, luke would try and steal small kisses whenever he could. calum didn't mind though, he found it adorable.

their foreheads were pressed together with their fingers intertwined. luke's lips were bright red but he wasn't aware at all.

"you're gorgeous," calum whispered, causing luke to peck his lips gently.

"lu, im not going anywhere. calm down," the tan boy added, chuckling at him. luke just nudged his nose against calum's in response.

"it's getting late, i should probably get you home," the older boy stated, standing up never letting go of his hand. reluctantly, luke stood up. he didn't want to leave.

calum led the boy out of the building and to the car. he stayed pretty quiet the ride, besides the humming to the radio.

when he pulled into the driveway, luke huffed. he looked over at calum with a frown.

"i'll see you tomorrow luke," calum said, pecking luke's lips gently.

"frick the government for curfew," was all luke said before getting out of the car and going inside. calum laughed at his comment.

inside the house, his mom, sarah, sat on the couch. she looked up as the door opened.

"i kissed calum, several times," luke said, speed walking to his room and closing the door behind himself.

both the boys were over the moon.