twenty

graduation came around sooner than everyone hoped for. luke's parents were so sad that their baby boy was growing up and moving out, but calum was extremely proud of him. luke was upset to give up the life he knew, but he knew things were meant to change.

luke had got into a good school where he planned on majoring in something that revolved around art. his school was only three hours away from home, but he and calum had decided to rent an apartment together.

calum had also made the decision to take classes to become a tattoo artist, since he had been in the chair for so long it would be something he enjoyed.

so many tears were cried graduation day, but they all tried to hide it. it was a happy day, not a sad day. blocking out the sadness was ideal because luke was always extremely optimistic.

at luke's graduation party, calum met all of his family and they loved him, but not as much as luke loved him. the dark haired boy tried to let luke have his own day. he wanted him to have the spotlight, but luke insisted that he held onto his hand the entire time and stayed by his side.

luke didn't know what else was to come, but with calum beside him he knew he could do anything he set his mind to.