eighteen

despite being officially together for a few weeks, calum couldn't remember the last time they went on a real date. they were always together and did things, but he wanted to take luke out to a nice dinner.

calum texted luke's mom, telling her to make sure luke was dressed nicely. he wanted this to be a surprise. he told her to tell him that luke's family were going out to eat with his grandparents at seven.

calum drove over to luke's house, knocking at the door at approximately six thirty. he stood with a bouquet of roses with a black dress shirt, cuffed at the elbows, and a pair of fitting grey dress pants. dressing this nice was always so odd for calum.

luke groaned in his room, trying so hard to tuck his white turtle neck into his light grey plaid pants. the plaid pants were his favorite because he felt like they fit his figure extremely well.

"luke, go answer the door for your grandparents!" his mom yelled from her room. her and his dad has just been pretending to get ready, in reality they were watching tv.

he rolled his eyes, taking his sweet time to get to the door. he opened the door, his eyes widening at the sight of calum.

"what are you doing here?" luke asked, genuinely surprised. calum handed the flowers to him, smiling widely. luke was choking back tears, he couldn't cry, not now at least.

"im taking you out for a nice dinner," calum said with a chuckle, following behind luke as he went to go put the flowers in a vase quickly.

"you're lying right?" luke asked, looking over his shoulder at the tan boy.

"no, i made your parents lie so you wouldn't suspect anything. i think they did a good job," he chuckled.

their dinner was the best they both had in a long time. it was so relaxing to just talk and enjoy each other presence. they were both madly in love with each other.

afterwards, they went back to calum's. the older boy figured since they had a date night, it was only right to let luke's parents have time to their selves.

"i love you," luke whispered, holding onto his hand for dear life as he followed him in.

"i love you too," calum whispered back, closing the door behind luke. once the door was closed, he pressed his lips against his, moving his hands to hold luke's hips.

soon, luke was underneath calum, their lips both swollen. luke reached up, unbutton calum's dress shirt and placing it on the ground.

calum placed his hand on the buttons of luke's pants, looking at him for approval. he would never do anything if luke wasn't comfortable.

"go ahead," luke whispered. calum undid the buttons, slowly sliding them down his legs. luke kicked his pants off his ankles and to the end of the bed. underneath his pants were a pair of white lace panties, which took everything in calum not to moan at the sight. in luke's defense, they reduced underwear lines and everyone hates underwear lines.

"how come you never told me about this," calum whispered in his ear, rubbing small circles with his thumb on luke's pale hip.

"it never came up," luke giggled, unbuttoning calum's pants.

the rest was history.