Something to say

Well hey guys I'm sorry I haven't wrote in here for some time now but here what I have to say. I love Payton in two different ways.  Yes that means I'm a bi emo person wow that a life. But I love her like I'm want to be in a relationship with her and then my other love is I love that she with me and will help me with anything. SO yeah this is for you. I'm bi and I know your bi you told me . SO here is what I have to say I jealous of bri I'm jealous that your always with her and have a better connection with her. Cause I truly love you. And I don't care about what other people say. Cause I will always love you. And just to let you know I'm 19 days clean and will never probably do it again. But yeah happy for me. Also this is off topic but hahah my ex boyfriend is now talking to me my life has gotten back together and my mom trying to be less of a bitch but besides all of that I'm doing good I know this is going to be another short piece but soon or later this week I will write more so yeah. I'm so jelly of you and I think your so beautiful. So there you go I love you in the way I want to be in a relationship with you and then the other kind of love is you always being there for me no matter what. so there you go. Love you all and btw 20 views.