Fallen

so I just woke up and it's 9:02 a.m and I can smell my mom cooking. And miss Payton is asleep next to me and I didn't know she like to talk in her sleep and cuddle like me. XD love it but yeah she asleep and i don't want to wake her up . But I soon will just because I think she would like to eat :). But anyways she took my blade it's in the back of her phone case . I could get it but nah I will let her have it oh today I'm 20 days clean witch is probably the most I been for now. Umm oh yeah January 25 I'm getting baptized yaya. So my birthday is January 23 so yeah two days after my birthday when I turn 14. Also my music and my YouTube has been getting tons of hit. Umm I hope my kid don't grow up to be what I am. That will be hard for me if she or he does. I'm in love with the person I never thought I would be with. Crazy right well wrong I had feelings for this person along time now . But now they know and I'm glade. Man I can smell breakfast I'm so hungry . But I'm on 23 reads on this book and I'm glad about that because I thought people wouldn't care but I guess you guys do.  Oh if your wondering I'm 13 years old I'm the only kid I'm bi and was emo still am a little. I have 3 cats and dogs. I have 3 YouTube channels and crap oh I live upstairs. my favorite music is from a cello I'm trying to get my mom to buy me one but I have a feeling she will never get me one. Oh yeah my best friends are Payton , Destiny Garden , Sarah , bri. Those are my best friends. Oh and I know today this is a little longer but  tomorrow or tonight I'm going to take my real dairy and rewrite it on here so you guys know what happened and what's going on. I know it's going to be a old dairy pieces but you will get throw it and I hope you like it.  I'm going to go if you have any questions comments them or email me so yeah I will get back to you guys have fun reading and I hope you like please vote. :)