Tell my story

Telling my story would be easy if I wrote it word for word but sometimes you can like something you hold things inside of you until you can't hold them or hide them. Like you can hide that you where raped and its what cause you to down the deep path into nothingness or send you down the road thing that you weren't worth it. Cause everyone going to think different of you well they sure did.. Like years ago back in 8 to my 11 year of school the rumor you started saying shit that wasn't true or the fact you lied to me and to everyone or the fact you would abuse me mental and physically. But you let your friends go and talk about me and who I thought where my friends talk about me. I know you did you don't have to hide it lie anymore. Cause I better myself I became strong more powerful moved on moved schools so I don't have to hear you talk or a see you in that school anymore.I bettered myself by finding a man who actually loves me and don't use me for sex. I found a man I'm getting married to in five months. I found myself after these years so I could better myself without falling into a whole of drugs ,sex or self harm. I better myself so I could prove you wrong that I was worth something other the girl that didn't speak up to rape. I still have the burn marks from that night the night I told you no but instead you took me and held me down and  and burned a cigarette out on my then burned me with the knife you caught on fire. Those marks make me the strong person today but also a person who can't really trust anyone. This was about the story I wish I could tell you to you're face but if I saw you I would freeze. Because of the memories that were put into my brain forever.  I hope that you read this but sadly I know you won't care. But it doesn't matter because you know what you did was wrong. But if you never done it I would have never been through what I did. I would have never found the man of my dream the school of my dreams or amazing friend that are real and not fake or drugged up all the time. So that's my story that I can only a little tell.