Part Twelve: Until a week

When you, Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu gave Dekapan a small visit he explained to you a little panicked that he may get a result in a week. So you three thanked him for the small information and walked back home again.

You use the bathroom for personal business while the sextuplets sitting in the living room together. "So ... means (y/n)-chan will leave in a week?" Osomatsu ask to make sure he didn't heard it wrong. "Yeah." "I wish (y/n)-chan could stay. She's so nice to us." Jyushimatsu said sad. "She's the only girl who doesn't looked different on us just because we're NEETs and you sick perverts." Todomatsu sighs sad. "Ha?!"

"Beside you comment, Totty's right. (Y/n)-chan didn't even slapped Osomatsu when he made a dumb comment." Choromatsu said sad as well. "Oi!" "Burazas~. I have an idea you all might agreed to~." Karamatsu said with his cool smile. Ichimatsu clicks his tongue pissed, but ask: "And what?"

"Let's ask our wonderful lady out for a date." "Eh?" Now the five looking really shocked and speechless at Karamatsu. "I don't think this sweet lady would refuse our request and before she goes back let us at least give her good memories from the time she was here." The other humming and thinking about this idea. Just in this moment you come back.

"What'cha guys discussing?" You ask with a smile. When the brothers looking at you their cheeks turning light red. Osomatsu nudge Karamatsu with his elbow harshly. Looks like he has to ask. "Well, my beautiful Karamatsu girl, we were discussing ... about ... um..." Karamatsu put his elbows on the table and his face in the palms of his hands. It's harder than he thought.

"Hmmm~?" "D-Do you want uh ... I don't know ... go on a d-date with each of us...?" Osomatsu ask with a blush a little nervous. But he avoids eye contact with you. You hum and close your eyes. Looking suspicious at the sextuplets. "Aaaand ... why?" "So we can give you good memories before you return home (y/n)-chan!" Jyushimatsu beams happy. What a luck they have Jyushimatsu.

You look surprised at the sextuplets before smiling slightly. "Oh well, if you think that ... sure. Let's go on a date." You smile again and sit down by the table as well. "Really?!" The six boys asking now excited, with their eyes sparkling. "Uuuh ... is there a reason for saying no?" You ask with a sweat smile.

Suddenly the sextuplets jumping up and cheering in pure happiness. 'That's somehow really cute.' "Okay! Tomorrow we're starting our dates! And I would say we're going in birth order, from oldest to youngest!" Osomatsu said with this cheeky grin. "You're no fair, Osomatsu-niisan! I'm always last!" Todomatsu whines. "I'm the oldest, so I make the rules here."

Suddenly you raise your hand a bit up. "Um ... how about we write numbers from one to six down on a paper and we're going like this?" The sextuplets looking at each other. "No-" "Okay!" The five youngest interrupting their oldest brother with an happy voice. "Eh?! This isn't fair!" "Five against one, Osomatsu. You lost." Ichimatsu chuckles evilly. Osomatsu huffs and gross his arms.

After everyone picked a piece of paper this order came out:

1. Jyushimatsu

2. Choromatsu

3. Todomatsu

4. Karamatsu

5. Ichimatsu

6. Osomatsu

You can tell Osomatsu and Ichimatsu were pretty pissed about the fact that they were the last ones, but the others looked quite happy about it. Especially Choromatsu and Jyushimatsu. But since the brothers want to do something special (so you fall in love with them) they talked about who is doing what. So you wouldn't do a date twice.

They sent you out of the house so you wouldn't hear what they want to do. So right now, you stand by a bridge and look down to the water. Your reflection is staring at you the same way. With an blanked expression who isn't telling one single thing about what you think or feel.

'They really think I'll leave? ... Isn't obvious that I...'

...

Ha, cliffhanger.