Part Eighteen: Date with cheeky pervert

When you woke up you were confused that arms were hugging you close to someone. You looked over your shoulder and saw Osomatsu still sleeping, just like the rest of the brothers. Since you laid between him and Todomatsu you checked the time on Todomatsu's smartphone. You were surprised to see it's 10 am and that all of you were still sleeping.

You pushed Osomatsu aside and sit up with a tired yawn. Osomatsu wanted to pull you back to cuddle with you again, but you hold your foot up to hold him apart from you. The others woke up as well and slowly, all of you made their way out of the futon and ate brunch together.

Now, you want to ask Osomatsu when he wants to leave. "Oso when-?!" You slide the door from the room of the sextuplets open, but when you see the boys in their underwear you froze. Along with them. They didn't expect for you to return so soon. You stare at each other, but your eyes wandering down to their crotch.

"Heh." You smirk suddenly before sliding the door shut again. "What do you mean with that?!" On your face grew a huge blush across while you wipe the blood from your nose. 'That wasn't really a bad view there.'

After a few minutes passed by, the door slide open again and you can enter the room. "Hm? Oh! I totally forgot to tell you, (y/n)-chan! We're leaving around 6 pm, so you have the rest time to do what you want." Osomatsu smiles with a cheeky grin. "But ... then we don't really have much time together, Oso. I mean, is this really okay for you?"

Osomatsu's cheeks turning light red. "So you want to spend your free time with me, (y/n)-chan~?" Osomatsu nudge you with his elbow against your arm, smirking while doing so. You smile sweaty and say: "If you want to think about this like that, Oso."

Suddenly, Osomatsu grabs your hand and pulls you over to the door. "Then let's go to a love hotel (y/n)-chan~! We can spend the whole day if you want~!"

Let's just say you two were staying at home while the others were giving Osomatsu death glares whenever he reached his hand out to you.

~Later~
Instead of the outfit Osomatsu choose for you, Matsuyo gave you an yukata. The color is (for some reason) light red, but with no print on it or anything. It looks very simple, but when the others saw you they blushed fifty shades of red. Now, you walk with Osomatsu down the street in a direction you don't know. You were surprised to see Osomatsu in a yukata as well instead of his beloved red hoodie.

"W-What?" Osomatsu ask a bit shy while glancing down at you. "It's just ... I didn't thought to see you wearing this, Oso. Really cute." You chuckle before looking back forward. To Osomatsu's luck, because his face turned crimson. "But you're really cute in my color, (y/n)-chan." Osomatsu chuckles and grabs your hand gently. "Uwa, do you have a color kink Oso?" You ask with a slight smirk.

But instead of teasing Osomatsu with that, he suddenly leans down to your ear. "Wanna hear my kinks (y/n)-chan~?" You flinch from the deep voice and blush now fifty shades of red. Osomatsu chuckles with a smirk while you try to not blush even more.

~A little time skip~
Osomatsu took you to the firework festival who is to his luck on the last day from you. You looked really excited at everything and were dragging Osomatsu almost to everthing. You played games together, ate some food and you were teasing Osomatsu by the shoot booth. You hit the package of condoms and said: "You can have it, Oso. Size L must be fit and who knows when you need some."

Osomatsu was done after that.

He couldn't think about anything that wasn't including something with sex. Now you two walk down the next booths while you eat tako-yaki and Osomatsu with crushed ice in a cup and strawberry syrup. "Want some?" You hum and look up to Osomatsu. He holds out his straw with a small spoon and ice on it.

You smile a bit nervous before taking the cold treat in your mouth. Osomatsu blush slightly and pulls his spoon back. You poke a tako-yaki on your toothpick and- "Eh?" Osomatsu grabbed your wrist and pulled your hand up. Taking the tako-yaki in his mouth. "Heeey~." You whine. "What? I gave you some and you give me some. Sharing, (y/n)-chan~!" Osomatsu smirks teasing. You sigh and say: "That's a point."

You flinch when suddenly something explode. Osomatsu chuckles from your reaction. You look up and see that the firework already started. Different colors and forms lighting up the sky while everyone looks up to it. You hum when Osomatsu suddenly nudge your arm from the side. "In the future, I'm gonna be a guy who shoots up a big firework in the sky, y'know!?" Osomatsu smiles cheeky. You start to giggle while trying not to laugh loud. "Yeah lil' boy. You can pfft d-do this. Pfft! Ahahahahahaha!" You start to laugh, causing Osomatsu to blush in embarrassment. "Don't laugh." Osomatsu punch you with his fist softly against your arm, but chuckles a bit.

~Time skip~
You two walk slowly home while you hold hands. After the firework was over you ate something again before you left. "This was really fun today, wasn't it?" Osomatsu ask chuckling. But he hums when he sees you look down to the ground, not really paying attention. "(Y/n)-chan?" "?!" You flinch when Osomatsu pinch your cheek. "E-Eh? A-Ah um ... s-sorry. Did you say something, Oso?"

"What's wrong? Did you thought about something you wanna share with me~?" Osomatsu ask with a smirk, in order to tease you. But instead of a blushing face, you look back to the ground and squeeze Osomatsu's hand slightly. " ... Nah. I'm sure you don't wanna know, Oso." You smile a little with closed eyes. "Tell me~. I'm the oldest after all and that means-" But you interrupt Osomatsu. "I know you're the oldest Oso, but don't you have something on your heart? Don't you want to talk with me about something you can't tell someone else?"

Osomatsu's eyes widen and his grip on your hand tightens. "I ... I have often ... the same nightmare about a person ... from my past. I know it ... sounds stupid, but I-?!" Before Osomatsu can say more you hug him tightly. Causing both of you to stop walking. "You don't have to force yourself, Oso. But it sounds like you really have to deal with something. I don't know who the person is and if you don't want to talk about it on your own, I can understand this. But if you want ... we can always talk if you ever need a friend, Oso. And if one day this person comes back, tell me. I'll kick his or her ass off." You chuckle, but don't let go.

Osomatsu quivering before he quickly hugs you back. Face burring down into your shoulder.

'Tomorrow ... I'll...'