Karamatsu ending

Karamatsu reaches the top of the hill. When he sees you sitting on the bench he sighs quietly in relieve. 'Good. I wasn't wrong.' Karamatsu makes his way over to you. You look down to the ground with half closed eyes, thinking about nothing. "My Karamatsu girl." You flinch from the sudden voice and look to the side. When you see Karamatsu, you gave him a weak smile and say: "Hey, Karamatsu." You look back down to the ground, but Karamatsu saw how red and puffy your eyes are.

Karamatsu sits down next to you. "Say, my sweetheart, who taught you to smile even if you can't?" You tense up and press your lips together. "W-Well ... w-why shouldn't I smile? I mean, I already cried and don't need to-" "Do you remember what you told me, (y/n)?" Your eyes widen when you hear that Karamatsu was actually saying your name, instead of one of your nicknames. But you don't look at him. "You don't need to look at me and I would never force you to do something you don't want to, Karamatsu girl. But if you can't face me to talk your feelings out, then how about you just start to talk and look at this beautiful view in front of us~?"

You glance up and your eyes starting to shimmer slightly. You lean back against the bench a bit while keeping your eyes locked at the town. The light shines in different colors while the stars above giving a even more beautiful view than the actually town. " ... Karamatsu, how do you know I was here?" You ask quietly into the distence. "Heh. You told me once how much you like the view from the hill on the town. And I would never forget what my number one Karamatsu girl loves." Karamatsu says with a cool smile and closed eyes, even if you can't see it.

"Heh, you're really a nice person, Karamatsu." You say with a small smile and glance to the side where no one is. Karamatsu hums and looks at you. " ... My mother told me once, if I ever feel lonley or sad, I should look up to the sky. It doesn't matter if the sky is covered in dark clouds, behind every single cloud shines the blue sky with the sun together. And if I be honest ... I started to look almost every day up to the sky after my mother passed away. I guess that means ... I felt always loney, huh?" You laugh softly, but tears dripping down your chin.

Karamatsu wants to hug you and to comfort you, but he isn't sure if he is allowed to do so. Karamatsu grabs with his hands the end from his hoodie tightly, to hold himself back. "Maybe ... I did everything wrong? If I wouldn't had looked up to the sky ... I wouldn't had a lock around my heart now." Your lips quivering, but you try to keep a smile on your lips.

"?!" Karamatsu hugs you now tightly. He put one hand on your back head to give you more comfort. You hesitate at first, but hug Karamatsu tightly back and press your face into his shoulder. You start to cry while clenching on Karamatsu's hoodie tightly. Karamatsu stays quiet and rubs on your back gentle circles, in order to comfort you more.

You two stay like this for a while, until you calm down. You sniff and pull away from Karamatsu. But you stop when you notice Karamatsu isn't pulling away, only hugging you tighter. "Um ... K-Karamatsu?" The sinful man flinch slightly when he notice and quickly let go of you. "I-I'm sorry, my dearest. I thought you need a bit more comfort." Karamatsu looks a bit nervous away from you with a small blush dusted on his cheeks.

You smile slightly and lean back against the bench again. "Thanks, Kara. I think I really needed this." You close your eyes and start to relax slowly. " ... (Y/n)-chan, you ... really are strong, you know?" You hum, but don't open your eyes or move one little inch. Karamatsu smiles nervously and looks down onto his hands. Fiddling with his fingers to calm his nerves a bit. "Whenever I laid my eyes on you, you were smiling and it doesn't looked like you were forcing yourself. You were also the first person who didn't called me painful and you were accepting my brothers and me. I ... really like you for that, (y/n)-chan. You are really the one and only Karamatsu girl for me." You keep quiet.

Karamatsu laughs nervously and rubs with one hand the back of his neck. "Ahaha, I'm truely sorry, my dearest. I think I might say something that-eh?" But when Karamatsu glanced over to you, he got speechless.

Your face turned crimson and you glance flustered away from Karamatsu. He in return has now a blush across his face. Karamatsu gulps before he found the courage to lean over your face. "What ... would you do if I kiss you now, (y/n)-chan?" Karamatsu ask quietly and stops just a few inches away from your lips. You shut your eyes tightly to avoid as much eye contact you can. "Would you stop me?" Waiting for a sign from you, Karamatsu leans slowly back again when he doesn't get any respone from you. 'Maybe I was hopeing too much?' Karamatsu thinks to himself with a sad smile.

"No." You mumble shyly out.

"Mpf?!" Karamatsu leans quickly back and press his lips onto yours, giving you a gently kiss. You hesitate at first to realize what just happened, but when your brain seems to undertsand, you lean into the kiss. Karamatsu gets relieved that you don't pull away and put his hands carefully against your cheeks, to deepen the kiss.

When Karamatsu pulls away, he smiles slightly to see a embarrassed face. Even thougth Karamatsu was watching you sometimes when you were with him or the others, he never saw this expression in your face. So it makes him really happy that you feel the same way. "You look really beautiful tonight, my sweetheart. More than the moon and the stars together." Karamatsu says with his real voice, causing you to blush fifty shades of red.

"St-Stop being so cute and hot, Kara." You say embarrassed and hide your face in Karamatsu's chest, hugging him again. Now, Karamatsu's face turns crimson, but he is glad you can't see it. He hugs you back and tries to get the blood out of his head. "Heh. It must be desteny that you came to me, my Karamatsu girl. The wind brought us together and the red string of fate will wave with him to remind us we will be always together."

You giggle softly and say: "Sure, let's stay with this version, Kara." You don't really help Karamatsu and his blushing face with that.