Osomatsu ending

Osomatsu stops when he reached the top from the hill. He pants slightly and sees you sitting on the bench. It turned dark outside, so the streetlamp next to the bench shines down onto you. Your head hangs down while your hair covers your face. Your arms laying on your lap. 'So I was right.'

Osomatsu walks over to you and takes a breath in. "Yo, (y/n)-chan." You flinch and look to the side, over to the red Matsu boy. He can see your eyes are a bit red, but he will not say it. Not yet.

Osomatsu sits down next to you with his hands inside his hoodie pocket. "Sooo ... why're you here?" You look back down to the ground with half closed eyes. " ... Why do you knew I was here?" You mumble quietly and hug yourself now. "Hm? Oh, uh ... you said one day you like the view from here, where you can see the full town. Since this is the only hill where you can see Akatsuka pretty good I amused you were here. Aren't I ... great..." But Osomatsu's voice fade when he sees tears dripping down from your face. Even if your hair is still covering it.

" ... Do you remember what you said to me on our date, (y/n)-chan? If I ever want to talk about something with a friend, I can talk with you, (y/n)-chan." Osomatsu looks at you, but you aren't looking at him. He smiles slightly and put one hand down onto your head, causing you to flinch slightly. "So you can talk with me too, (y/n)-chan. If you wanna-uff!" Before Osomatsu can say more, you suddenly crush him into a tight hug. At first he hesitate, but hugs you softly back. Osomatsu rubs gently your back while stoking your hair with the other hand.

You start to sob and press your face into Osomatsu's chest. Making his hoodie soaking with your wet tears. Your grip on the soft material between your fingers tightens. "Why did she left? Why did my mother left me so soon? I...! I want to understand it, but I can't! I've never get the answer from her! I never were able to tell her sorry for all the trouble I caused her as a child! I...I never ... I want ... I don't ...! Waaaaaaaah!!" You start to cry loudly.

Osomatsu opens his mouth, but nothing comes out. Right now, he has the feeling he shouldn't say something. So Osomatsu only hugs you closer while comforting you.

You two sat like this for a while now. Your cries are the only thing who are audible in this silence. Slowly, you calm down. You hug Osomatsu tighter and wipe your tears by his hoodie away. Along with a bit snot. "Sorry." You mumble suddenly out and push yourself softly away. "Hm? For what?"

" ... I just used you as a tissue." You chuckle weakly. Osomatsu looks down onto his hoodie. The spot where your face was is completely soaked and he even sees a bit snot on it. "A-Ah ... i-it's okay, (y/n)-chan." Osomatsu laughs slightly. You smile a little, before it fades away quickly and you look back down to the ground. " ... It's the first time I see you crying (y/n)-chan." You hum and look now back to Osomatsu. He smiles at you before looking forward to his hometown. "Whenever I saw you, you were all the time smiling. I guess you didn't wanted us to think that you were sad." Osomatsu chuckles and leans back against the bench.

You look back down to the ground and press your hands together. "You know, when you're crying like this and hug me so tightly, I have the feeling you don't try to force yourself to anything." Your eyes widen and you look back to Osomatsu. "But you looked so cute right now that it almost turned me on. Next time you could cry under me~?" Osomatsu smirks now at you and wiggles his eyebrows. You laugh softly and punch him gently against his arm. "You have no tact, now have you?"

Osomatsu fake whines from the punch, but smiles softly. "I really like you when you're like this, (y/n)-chan." "Eh?" Now you look speechless at Osomatsu, before your face suddenly turns crimson. Surprising Osomatsu more than you. "I-I try to be sad here, Oso. Don't say this so out of nowhere." You mumble shyly to the side, looking away from the oldest brother. Osomatsu's cheeks growing cherry red. He gulps and reach a hand out. "(Y/n)-chan." You hum and glance slightly over.

"Mpf?!" Before you knew it, Osomatsu put his hand on your back head, turns your head around and push you forward. He leaned down and the next thing you feel is a pair of soft lips on yours. You blink a few times, a sign from a computer who tries to upload what just happened pops up over your head and a few seconds later, your face turns crimson again. You shut your eyes tightly and lean carefully into the kiss, earning a soft sigh in bliss and relieve from Osomatsu.

Osomatsu pulls after a few moments away and knock his forehead softly against yours. You two stare at each others eyes for a few seconds, before Osomatsu glance with a blush dusted on his cheeks away and you giggle slightly. "Shouldn't I be the one to feel embarrassed, Oso?" "You're my first kiss, ya know. So let me just kiss you again." Osomatsu leans down, but waits this time for you to kiss him. After a moment of realizing, you lean forward and you two share another kiss with each other.

After a while of sharing sweet kisses, Osomatsu hugs you now and lays his forehead down onto your shoulder. He takes a breath in before getting up again and saying with a serious face: "I love you, (y/n)-chan. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" You stare at Osomatsu while his face starts to turn red from you silence. "Hey~ say something~." Osomatsu whines slightly.

You laugh softly and put your arms around his neck. "I love you too, Oso." "Really?! Yes!" You flinch when Osomatsu suddenly tightens the hug and pulling you even closer. Osomatsu has mixed smile of happiness and nervously on his lips, while your cheeks starting to burn from your blood who rise up. "Can I touch your breasts, (y/n)-chan?" Osomatsu ask now with an innocent smile.

Face palm

You sigh and pet Osomatsu's head softly. "You're lucky I love, Oso." "Is that a yes?!" Osomatsu looks now with sparkling eyes at you. You feel your heartbeat rise and try to resist his puppy dog eyes, but you can't stand against this cuteness. "Ugh, fine. You really should learn what tact for the situation means, Oso." "Thank you~!" Osomatsu touch your breasts with both hands, but press his face quickly between your chest. "Did you even listen to me?" Osomatsu only hums while looking right now like he is in heaven. You sigh softly, but smile a little.

You couldn't resist to fall for this NEET.