Part Thirteen: Date with sunshine boy

You lay Karamatsu and Ichimatsu. It's seven in the morning an none of you are awake. Just Jyushimatsu is since a whole hour awake. He was planning the rest of his day with you and now he is done. Means for you to stand up.

"Good morning!!" Jyushimatsu slides the door quickly open while yelling this. Causing you six to groan a little pissed. No one wants to get wake up like this. Jyushimatsu walks quickly over to you and- "Uwah!" He lifts you under your arms quickly up, but only half way. Means your upper half is in the air while your lower half still lays on the ground. "Get up (y/n)-chan! We have our date today!"

Even if you are still tired as the moon, you laugh softly. "But can we eat breakfast at first and change into something that isn't a pajama?" Jyushimatsu hums before letting you slowly down with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Okay."

~Later~
After you changed into Jyushimatsu's outfit he picked out for you, you were surprised to see him dressed different. (A/N: Look at the picture above) Since you didn't wanted to bother him with asking where he get this you followed him outside. When you two arrived the train station Jyushimatsu pulled you with him into a line before driving ff to a direction.

"So, Jyushi, what're we doing today?" You ask curious smiling. "That's a surprise (y/n)-chan." Jyushimatsu smiles innocently, but hold back his voice. Yelling in the train would be maybe embarrassed for you. " ... And what if I would say I hate surprises?" Jyushimatsu jumps slightly and looks now a bit scared.

You laugh softly and say: "I was just kidding, Jyushi. Don't look now so terrified." "You're really mean sometimes (y/n)-chan." Jyushimatsu sighs in relieve. You chuckle and look forward, out of the window. "And I'm proud of it."

~And then...~
When you two arrive the station Jyushimatsu wants to be, he suddenly put a cloth over your eyes. You started to panic, but Jyushimatsu grabbed your hand and pulled you along with him slowly. After following completely blindfolded the yellow Matsu boy you two suddenly stop.

"?!" Jyushimatsu takes the piece of cloth from your eyes. When you open your eyes slowly they widen by the scene in front of you. Jyushimatsu took you to a beautiful field, full of sunflowers. Your eyes shining from the view.

Jyushimatsu in the meantime picked up a flower after seeing your happy face. You hum when he suddenly holds the flower in front of your eyes. "Hey~! Hey~! This flower's a sunflower, right? It's pretty like you, (y/n)-chan!" Suddenly your face turns crimson, but you laugh softly. Taking the flower out of Jyushimatsu's hand gently. "Thank you, Jyushi."

Jyushimatsu smiles a bit nervous with his lips shut while his cheeks turning rosy red. He laughs nervous while scratching with one hand his back head. "Hey Jyushi, what're we doing now?" You ask with a soft smile. Causing a blush across Jyushimatsu's face. "Um ... h-how about, we play baseball a-after taking a walk?" "Sounds like a plan." With that, you two start to walk slowly the way through the sunflowers.

~Time skip~
After you talked for a while with each other and played baseball you sit now on the soft grass. Watching how the sun starts to slowly go down. Jyushimatsu has his legs stretched out while getting balance from his hands who are laying on the ground. You hug your legs to your chest.

"This was really a fun day, Jyushi. Thanks again." You chuckle with a grin. Jyushimatsu glance over to you and blush. " ... (Y/n)-chan, can I tell you something?" You hum and look now with a smile to him. "I ... was the only one of my brothers who had a girlfriend. She was really nice, didn't though of me as a creep and was there for me. I know ... telling you this is killing the mode, but ... she broke up with me because of her family. I'm already over her, but ... I miss her sometimes and ..."

Jyushimatsu looks suddenly at you with a sad face. "... I saw her from time to time in you." You hum, but don't say a word. Jyushimatsu looks now down at his legs with a sad smile. "But after spending this day with you alone, I can't see her in you anymore. Just you and no one else, (y/n)-chan." Jyushimatsu smiles at you with his mouth shut and his eyes.

" ... Heh, sounds pretty weird if you ask me, Jyushi." You chuckle slightly before looking forward again. "Are you ... mad at me?" "I could never be mad at you, Jyushi. But ... you really ruined the mode." You look with a grin back to Jyushimatsu. He in return has the feeling you shoot an arrow in his head.

"Jyushi, thinking still about the person who was close to you is okay. Keep it in your heart as a memory and try to move on. You see, my mother said: 'It's okay to feel sad about a relationship who broke apart. That's humanity being and we learn from mistakes we may made.' ... I wouldn't judge you for it or even think about it as a bad thing, Jyushi. That only means you are a wonderful person who loves his partner with all his heart and would do everything, only to see them smiling. And this ... is something I really like about you. Being honest and standing by what you said."

Jyushimatsu's face turns red like a fresh sunburn while he glance nervous to the side. "How about we eat something Jyushi? I've the feeling you still wanna spend time outside." You chuckle while Jyushimatsu smiles warmly. When you see this your eyes widen. "You're really ... a special person (to me), (y/n)-chan."

A huge blush goes over your face when you see Jyushimatsu's face. Your heart beats faster while you can't help to feel nervous. Jyushimatsu stands up and holds a hand out to you. "Let's see what we find, (y/n)-chan!"

You stare at Jyushimatsu for a few seconds, before smiling slightly and taking his hand. "Yeah, let's see Jyushi."