47 You Came Home From Work

First of all, sorry for the spider guys haha. Here's to make it up to you ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imagine 47: You came home from work

"Daddy look! I stayed in the lines..." Arthur said with a toothless smile as he held his coloring book up to Michael's face.

"Wow... good job Arthur...! Wanna do one together now..?" Michael asked with a smile tugging at his lips as Arthur let the book fall to the ground before he turned the pages to find a picture for the both of them to color.

"Let's do this one..! I hope you like Superman.." Arthur said, scattering his crayons on the floor.

"Ooohhh I love Superman... Let's do it.." Michael cooed.

"Daddy can we give it to mommy?" Arthur asked without looking up from the figure he'd began coloring blue.

"Yeah... Yeah we can and she can take it with her to work so her friends can see." Michael suggested, earning another toothless smile from his son.

"Ummm daddy I think that one should be red, not yellow! Here..." Arthur said, pushing the red crayon over to his daddy before pointing down at the page. Michael let out a small chuckle before he began coloring the picture with his son.

You couldn't refrain from holding in your giggle causing Michael to peer over his shoulder sending a slanted smile towards you.

"Look who's home, buddy." Michael muttered before returning his eyes back to the coloring book.

"Hi mommy!" He beamed.

"Hey baby... What are you guys doing..? Looks fun.." You greeted your boy.

"Me and daddy are coloring for you so you can take it to work and your friends can see how art- art- " He stammered.

"Artistic?" Michael questioned with a raised eyebrow and Arthur nodded. "How artistic we are.." He said, smiling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cute isn't it?

Haha 3 chapters in a row baby..! Cuz honestly, I don't know when the next update gonna be. Maybe next hour, maybe next day, next week or even next month. Lol maybe not that long but whatever... Hope you like it!

Vote + Comment + Share

Love,miera