6.

Chapter 6 |

S A V A Y | S U A R E Z

"Your so silly Savay." My ma laughed

I continued as my ma and pa both chuckled uncontrollably about me and my little sister dancing.

"Seriously, go get in the shower so we can go y'all. Savay takes the shower upstairs and Sarah takes the one down here."

"Okay, pa."

I gave them a playful kiss saying love you as they giggled saying it back. Not knowing it was going to be our last.

After getting out of the shower, I had a hard time deciding if I should wear my vans or Jordan's. I mean... I had to look presentable I mean it was my Papa's birthday.

Four gunshots went off as I jumped. I calmed down knowing that they were most likely practicing in the gun range that was close to my room.

Multiple more came with a scream.

I stopped moving. What the hell was that?

My heart started to beat fast as tears came down my face after what I heard.

"Sarah run!" I heard ma screamed

I was about to run in my closet when my door busted open.

It was Sarah.

"HELP! MA AND PA-

Her body fell on the floor in mid-sentence as blood poured out her head.

A guy came in with his gun drawn as he saw me.

I quickly grabbed my gun as went off while he whined in pain about his shoulder I tried to make a run for it.

He tackled me to the ground as I fought back. My head pounded into the white fur rug that was now soaked in both his and my blood.

His knife slashed on the outer side of my hand as I cried for help.

I blacked in and out as his image came into view with his gun in my face.

I gasped for air. As Orlando looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you okay?" He lifted up from his seat as he grabbed my hand

I nodded continuously. "Girl. You got everybody on this plane looking at us."

I laughed and observed to see people giving soft smiles realizing I was okay.

"You had another dream. Didn't you?" He mumbled

I ignored him and huffed and he knew that was a yes based on my reaction.

"Maybe when we get back we can see if they have some sort of prescription to stop them?"

"We can but I doubt it. Thanks though."

He nodded. "How long do you want to stay down here?"

"Maybe a week or so? Why something come up?"

He shook his head, "No. But, I know some guys who live down here who was apart of your family's murder."

"So if that was the case why would we leave the pistolas?"
{ guns? }

The fun part about being Latina... no one will know what you're talking about. Running into someone who knows Spanish is a 68 percent chance. Very thin.

"Because I have a safe house there with everything we need. I've been about everywhere since us dealing with what we do as a job becomes worldwide."