390. Part XVI: Idyllic world of the nymphes

"Oh, there's nothing there." The child king of the Aeolian clan said.

The High General of the Forest clan did not respond. Instead, he dashed off from the child king of the Aeolian clan's side and ran towards the bush.

Henry then saw Oisin tried to grab someone or something. However, he could not see anything. Whatever or whoever it was, it was only visible to the High General of the Forest clan. He then saw Oisin immediately knelt on his right knee as he placed his right hand on the ground. The ground then shook hard. Then, the High General of the Forest clan clasped his hands together and vines came out rapidly from the bushes and wrapped around at unseen entity.

"It is not fair!" The little girl's voice said.

Suddenly, the vines snapped and the nymphe broke loose.

The High General of the Forest clan got on his feet and chased after the nymphe but he stopped as he saw a young woman with golden hair in front of him.

"Hero." Canossila said to the child king of the Aeolian clan.

"Canossila." Henry exclaimed.

"Let me pass." The High General of the Forest clan said.

Canossila looked at the Oisin. "Let me help."

"Lady, please move."

"High General," The child king of the Aeolian began to say. "Did you not hear her? She wants to help us."

"No." The High General of the Forest clan was perplexed. "I cannot hear her."

"Nemea," Another young woman with hair like leaves andher clothes made of a mixture of fern and moss. "Stop fooling around."

"Whoa!" Henry was surprised

"You two are no fun." Nemea appeared as she addressed the nymphes. She had long brown hair that seemed to touch the ground. Her body from the waist down appeared to be like harden mud.

 Her body from the waist down appeared to be like harden mud

--- end of chapter ---