408. Part XXXIV: Idyllic world of the nymphes

The prince of the Vatr clan looked thoughtfully at the nymphe of the lake, Malilia. He was thinking that there was something weird about the woman of the lake which he could not put his finger into. For a brief moment, it seemed that prince of the Vatr clan was lost in his thoughts, when suddenly the woman of the lake spoke.

"Quite staring at me, will you?" Malilia said shyly. "You know it is rude to stare at a lady that way you are looking at me right now."

"Huh?" The prince of the Vatr clan exclaimed.

The woman of the lake slightly bowed his head acting bashfully.

"Oh, right." North realized what he had and apologized. "I'm sorry."

There was an awkward silence for a brief moment.

"Listen," The nymphe of the lake Malilia began to say. "This is really uncomfortable."

"What is?"

"Me... being tied up like this."

"Oh..." The prince of the Vatr clan exclaimed.

"That's it?" Malilia was rather becoming impatient.

"Well, are you going to help me?"

"Help you with what?" The woman of the lake still was acting clueless.

"You said you saw things in my eyes," The prince of the Vatr clan replied. "So, I think you already know what kind of help I am seeking from you."

"Well," The nymphe of the lake lips curved slightly as she looked straight into the prince of the Vatr clan's eyes. "I think I will be more receptive in helping you without these tying me down."

The prince of the Vatr clan smiled and said, "Fine. I will release you out of good faith."

"Thank you." The woman of the lake said with meekness in his voice.

"Oh, don't thank me yet." North said. "If you try something stupid, well, I can't promise that I can restrain myself. Do you understand?"

"Of course, my prince."

--- end of chapter ---