407. Part XXXIII: Idyllic world of the nymphes

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" The woman of the lake asked angrily.

"I think..." The prince of the Vatr clan began to say. "No. I know you know what I want."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALING ABOUT!" The woman of the lake continued to lie.

"I, prince of the Vatr clan, North humbly asks for your help." The prince of the Vatr clan said as he bowed at the woman of the lake.

The woman of the lake stunned at the action of the young prince. She then began to stop struggling to get freed from the water ropes that bound her and looked confusedly at the prince of the Vatr clan.

"You are crazy." She chuckled nervously. "You have me tied up and you are asking me for help?"

"Well, you attacked me first."

They started bickering like some kids having an argument who started what in the playground until their arguing came to an awkward silence.

"Listen," The woman of the lake began to say. "If you really want my help, you have to show good fate."

The prince of the Vatr clan thought for a moment. "Okay, I will release you from your bondage to show you that I mean you no harm and that my intention is pure."

North then wave his hands and the water ropes rescinded. The water rose beneath the woman of the lake. And, like North, the water carried her.

"I am Malilia, the nymphe of this lake." She began to say. "What does a prince from another world wants from me?"

"How did you know that I'm from another world?" The prince of the Vatr clan was stunned by what the woman of the lake, Malilia had said.

"I saw it in your eyes," Malilia said then he chuckled. "Also, you mentioned you are a prince of Adamah, there is no place that exists like that here on Earth."

--- end of chapter ---