404. Part XXX: Idyllic world of the nymphes

"Impudence?!"

The prince of the Vatr clan said indignantly as he began to struggle to get free from the water-like gelatin that had wrapped around his body.

"Do you know who I am?" North continued to say.

"Oh," The woman began to say. "I heard it several times before." She laughed mockingly at the prince of the Vatr clan. "For centuries, strangers like yourself, come here riding on their high horses demanding this and that, simply because of your lineage. So entitled, aren't you?"

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

North screamed as he continued to try and free himself. If everything that the prince of the Vatr clan did not have was patience. Also, North was quite famous for being hot-tempered and all.

"Let me, guess." The woman of the lake continued with her derision. "You are a noble man. A prince even. An ill-mannered royal brat."

The wave of the lake moved and brought the woman near to where prince of the Vatr clan was. The woman of the lake still riding water when she brought her face near North's face. She then grabbed North's chin and looked at the prince's defiant eyes.

The woman of the lake gasped as she looked into the prince of the Vatr clan's eyes.

"Who are you?!" The wave moved instantly away from the prince of the Vatr clan as the woman of lake tried to hide her frightened look.

North was taken aback by the reaction of the woman of the lake. However, this somehow, distracted the woman and her power over the water-like gelatin that gotten hold of the prince of the Vatr clan somehow weakened. And, North sensed this.

He then took this opportunity to freed himself. He closed his eyes for a moment and inhaled deeply. He could feel the sweat from his forehead began to drip down on his left cheek.

--- end of chapter ---