393. Part XIX: Idyllic world of the nymphes

The High General of the Forest clan continued to hear the voices and it was paralyzing him with so much pain. By then, his eyes began to bled blood as his body became heavier than before. He fought his hardest to stand erect. However, it seemed that gravity was pounding him doubly hard surpassing the strength he tried to exert to keep upright.

Suddenly, the High General of the Forest clan's knees gave in and he fell. He tumbled farther down the stairs rolling rapidly. For some time, he rolled down the stairs until he hit the ground.

"ARGHHH!!!"

The High General of the Forest clan screamed from excruciating pain not only because of the fall but also something sharp impaled his arms and legs.

"WHY?" He yelled. "I COME... HERE... TO... SEEK... YOUR... HELP!!!" His voice was ruggedly labored as he bore the pain.

The High General of the Forest clan tried to move but he could not. His body was in some pain that even the slightly movement, his body ached all over. In fact, his body hurt unbearably if he breathed too much.

"COME ON!!!" The High General of the Forest clan screamed. "HELP ME!!!"

However, no matter how hard he yelled, no one heed his plea.

"HELLO?!!!" Oisin continued to try to communicate with the voices that he heard earlier. "ANYONE? PLEASE!!!"

Still nothing.

He laid still on the ground in complete darkness. He closed his eyes for awhile hoping that when he opened it, his eyes would adjust to the darkness. However, when he opened his eyes again, everything was remained pitch-black.

The High General of the Forest clan was suffering tremendously. He breathed in slowly, taking shallow breathes carefully not to exert too much movement for his body hurt like hell. By then, due to losing a lot of blood, he was starting to lose his consciousness.

--- end of chapter ---