Chapter Six

Anna looked to Liam, hoping he would have a solution to this. He tensed and he swiped the phone from Annalise's hand.

"What the hell do you want!" Liam yelled into the phone.

"I want what you took from me. I want Anna back," Sirus responded calmly.

"You stay away from her you hear? If you as so much lay a finger on her, I'll kill you," Liam threatened and it was scaring Annalise. She waited silently watching Liam try to contain his anger.

"I doubt you'd be able to do that. You're fake Liam. You're just a bunch of letters and words put together into some inhumanly made person," Sirus retorted. Annalise watched as Liam's hand tightened on the phone.

She was afraid that if he didn't keep his anger under control he'd start breaking things starting with her phone. She stepped up to Liam and placed a hand on his arm. He looked down at her and understood that it was her turn to talk to the psycho.

"Sirus, what do you want?" Annalise asked in an annoyed tone.

"Oh, Anna. Look at all this trouble you've caused. You could've avoided all of this if you had just accepted my love," Sirus said his tone light and sarcastic.

"Sirus, you can't try and steal something that isn't yours," Anna responded tightly.

"Don't tell me what I can and can't have Anna. Why, I should be allowed to take whatever the hell I want," Sirus growled. Annalise closed her eyes before she responded.

"With the way you're acting how can you live with yourself? You care for me, Sirus. I know you do," she said with a small plea in her voice.

"How can I care for you if you're with that imaginary thing!" Sirus snapped.

"Don't call him that! He's been the best to me unlike you ever will," Annalise hissed in anger.

"Fine. Let it be that way, but you're putting yourself in a situation that you'll never be able to get out of. As long as I know that you aren't being protected by Liam," Sirus said, his tone darkening.

"Sirus this isn't you! Pull yourself out of this darkness you're in," Annalise pleaded.

"I don't live in darkness; the darkness lives inside of me," Sirus growled. The line went dead. Annalise slowly let her arm fall to her side as she set her phone down.

"You were right Liam, Sirus has lost himself. I don't feel safe enough to trust him," she said as she turned to face Liam.

"I hate to say that he'll come around because we both know he isn't going to," Liam said gazing down at Annalise. She sighed and went over to the window to lookout. She suddenly thought of Ella.

"I don't know if Ella is going to be safe with Jason. I feel like Sirus will go after them to hurt me," Annalise said as she turned away from the window.

"What I think is that Sirus is going to try and do something with me to get to your core," Liam replied. Annalise was silent.

"I'm going to go talk to him," she said as she began to walk towards the door.

"NO! Anna don't go out there and see him, please for God's sake. You're calling a suicide mission for yourself," Liam said his face constricting in worry.

"Sirus doesn't want to kill me, he just wants me for himself," Anna explained. She placed her hand on the door knob and began to turn it when Liam spun her around and kissed her deeply. He pulled back slightly.

"Be safe, please," he said as he placed his hand on her cheek. Anna nodded, then turned and opened the door. She looked back at Liam once more, before she closed the door.