Chapter Eleven

Annalise panicked for a moment. She told herself to calm down and assist the problem. Ok, the first thing was her computer was stolen. Secondly, Sirus is the one who took it. Third, she didn't know where it was, or if Sirus had destroyed it. Everything that had happened so far was in that book and if it was destroyed, everything would become nothing, especially Annalise, since she was the main character in her book.

Everything seemed to be the same, except Liam wasn't in her life anymore. This was going to make it harder if she didn't have him to help her. Annalise figured she would just have to write up someone new to help her. She searched around for the notepad she'd used earlier and found it in one of the desk's drawers. She took it out and found a pencil, then began writing.

"Aramis was a strong and independent man. He was smart as well as cunning and would help fix any problem. His build is strong and sturdy. His eyes are an amber yellow, bronzed skin, and greyish blonde hair".

Annalise stopped writing and heard a small wisp of air from her right. She turned her head as Aramis started to materialize. Once he was fully solid, they gazed at each other.

"Where am I?" were his first words. His voice was deep and smooth like satin.

"In the real world. I wrote you up. I need help Aramis. You can deal with bead guys right?" Annalise asked him.

"Why yes of course! They don't call me Aramis for nothing," he said and flicked his hair. Annalise didn't realize what a Mr. Perfect he was.

"Ok, so an ex-best friend of mine wants to hunt me down and destroy someone I love. What I need help with is, finding him and making sure I can put a stop to his plans," Annalise said, as she stood up and walked over to Aramis.

"This seems like a lot to handle, but it can be done," he said.

"Thank you. I just have to track down Sirus first," she replied.

"Sirus...is he the bad guy?" Aramis asked.

"Yes, and he wrote up a partner, Azurin to help him," Annalise explained.

"I see. Alright, you do what you have to and then we can find this Sirus guy," Aramis said. Annalise took out her phone and thought of a good lie to ask Sirus where he was. She thought it would be better to call him, so she dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello? This is Sirus speaking," Sirus answered. Annalise played coy.

"Hi Sirus, it's Anna," she said.

"Ah, Anna. I'm surprised to see you called. I thought you would be curled up in a corner somewhere hoping that either Azurin or I wouldn't find you," he purred. Annalise rolled her eyes.

"Of course not Sirus. I'm a lot stronger than you think," she said sarcastically.

"Oh really? I'm pretty sure you were scared when I'd found you and Liam and tried to put an end between you two," he said.

"Don't bring him into this! He isn't a concern anymore," Annalise snapped.

"Not a concern? Anna, he was a concern, but now I think I kinda fancy him," Sirus said. There was something in the tone of his voice that hinted something was wrong.

"What are you talking about?" Annalise asked.

"Ask him about it," he said and then there was a bit of shuffling and the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"So, Anna is finally worried about me," Liam's voice said from the other end. Annalise gulped.

"Liam?! Wha- how-" Annalise couldn't get the words out. She was in shock. "Why are you with Sirus?" she asked, anger suddenly replacing her shock.