Chapter Fifteen

The cold rush of air met Anna's face as Azurin's feet left the window ledge. There was no rough impact, just the feeling of floating and touching the ground. Annalise opened her eyes to find that they had safely landed on the ground.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it," Azurin said. Annalise has no comment. "Alright then, let's go see Sirus," he said as he took Annalise off with him.

Annalise dreaded being back at that old building knowing the monster sat inside waiting for her. They entered and Azurin set Anna to her feet.

"Sirus! I brought you're girl back!" he shouted. The sound of a door opening was heard and footsteps walked to the steps. Soon, Sirus was seen coming down them.

"Ah, there she is. Lovely to see you again Anna," Sirus said as he approached her. His eyes traveled down to where he'd stabbed her. "I hope I didn't hurt you too badly," he said unsympathetically. Annalise felt anger burst inside of her as she lunged at Sirus. Azurin jumped into action and pulled Anna back.

"I see you're crude comments haven't changed," she hissed.

"Why no, they haven't. Was Liam not able to make it?" he asked gleefully.

"You were so much better in that book," she snarled causing Sirus to laugh.

"Indeed I was, but it is so much better out here," he said. He came closer to her and snatched her wrist in his grasp. "You and I are going to exchange a heart to heart, while Azurin waits on your little boyfriend," Sirus hissed as he began to lead her upstairs. Annalise didn't pull away, since her wound was beginning to flare up again.

They reached his room and went inside where Sirus lead her over to a back room she never noticed before and was glad she hadn't. It was a horrific sight with knives, straps, shackles and other torture devices that lines the walls. She was in shock as Sirus shackled her wrists and ankles to the wall.

"There, now you won't be able to escape or do anything else to hurt me," he said as he stepped back and admired his work.

"You'll never get away with this," Annalise growled.

"Oh, it is way too late for that, because I already have," he purred as he selected one of the devices off of the wall. A taser. He turned it on and immediately electricity began to cackle at the top. He zapped her and a scream erupted from Annalise's mouth.

"Stop! Stop! Please!" she begged as the electricity coursed through her painfully.

"This is only the start," Sirus said as he put the taser back and selected another weapon of choice. A small hand whip with leather fringe on the end. He flicked it forward and it snapped as Anna's face, hitting its mark right below her eye, opening a small cut.

She turned her head away and let her hair conceal her face. Sirus walked up to her and gently moved the hair from her face. She tried to keep her head from his grasp, but it was no use. She was forced to look at him as he moved the hair away that was clinging to her face and lips. Sirus's gaze moved from her eyes to her lips and suddenly he got a nasty idea.

"Sirus, if you even think-" Annalise was stopped as Sirus locked his lips with hers. Annalise tried to pull back, but she was restricted. Sirus pulled back slightly.

"You really are too good Anna. Better than I thought you would be," he said softly. He leaned forward and kissed her again and moved from her mouth to her cheek and then to her neck. Annalise whimpered and tried to make him stop, but Sirus would not let up. She then felt a small nip at her neck and yelped in pain.

With all the power she could muster, she tried to charge her power and use it against Sirus. Just as he stood up, that's when she let it fly. It went straight for his face and made contact, throwing him against the far wall of the room. He groaned and stood up, his eyes narrowing.