Chapter Nineteen

Sirus stared after them as they began to walk away, his face filled with sadness.

"I thought....I thought I could make it up to you. Why can't you see that I'm done hurting you!" Sirus yelled after them causing Annalise and Liam to stop. Annalise turned around.

"Because if I were to trust you again, you'd go right back to hurting me," she said. Sirus walked over to her.

"I will get down on my hands and knees and beg for you to forgive me. I know what I did was wrong and I want to make up for that, please," he said, his eyes pleading. Annalise was quiet for a moment.

"No, you don't have to get on your knees for me, Sirus," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because, I forgive you. I just needed to make sure you were being truthful enough," she said with a small smile. Sirus broke into a smile and pulled her from Liam into a hug. Annalise was shocked at first, but then hugged him back.

"I promise to never hurt you again," he said, his breath tickling her cheek.

"I believe you," Annalise said.

"Your computer is back in my study, you can finally put an end to your story," he said with a smile.

"Yes, finally. And all our problems will be left behind," Annalise said and smiled at both Liam and Sirus. Sirus took one side and Liam took the other and together, the three of them headed back inside the building to Sirus's study. Once, they were in and at the study, Sirus retrieved her computer from the back room.

"You obviously need this more than I do," he said handing her the laptop. Annalise smiled.

"At least now I can get this all wrapped up and hopefully send it in to my English teacher," Annalise said.

"I'm sure you'll get an A+ on it," Liam said, squeezing her shoulders soothingly. Annalise looked between the two of them.

"I was so torn between the two of you, but now those tears have been mended," she said. Sirus and Liam both smiled.

"And together we shall all live in perfect harmony once more," Sirus said.

"A happy ending!" Annalise cried.

"The perfect ending," Liam said.

"Whatever the ending, the conflict is resolved and we can finally get on with our lives," Sirus said and they all laughed. After everything they went through, the tears, the pain and the love. Annalise had finally made up her mind about what she wanted and didn't have to be torn between two people she loved the most.

She could still love them equally and they could all still be together without any trouble to follow.

"What do you say that we all go get coffee together, my toes are going numb," Sirus said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing that," Annalise replied with a smile and looked to Liam. He nodded and then they all headed back to the front of the building. Annalise brought up the red car again and then they all piled into it.

They then drove off back to the coffee shop. They arrived fifteen minutes later and Annalise had noticed while she was driving that Liam and Sirus had really gotten along well. She hoped that the friendship between them would grow and then they would be able to depend on each other if they were in trouble. They got out of the car and headed inside the cafe. Annalise remembered this was the place where she'd first met Azurin. No more of that fictional nonsense existed anymore and there was no more evil to follow, finally just peace and happiness.

"What're you ordering?" a voice asked her from the hazy fog. Annalise shook her head out of her thoughts and cleared her throat. She looked at the cashier who was a young man about in his early 20's with sandy blonde hair and warm chocolate brown eyes.

"Sorry, um, I'll have a medium Caramel Frappe," Annalise said, blushing slightly. Sirus ordered a vanilla latte, and Liam ordered a mint expresso. They waited for their drinks and Annalise thought more about her book. The story was finally coming to an end, and she was sad to have it end, but glad to have it finished. She felt someone nudge her.

"You coming?" Liam asked, chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Annalise asked, embarrassed.

"You've just been spacing off. I never noticed it before," he answered looking down at her. She smiled shyly.

"Guess I was caught up in my own little world," she said softly. Sirus had already sat down, so Annalise and Liam walked over and sat down with him. Annalise took a sip of her drink and sighed.

"So, what comes after this? A sequel?" Sirus asked, laughing softly.

"A sequel? Oh, god! As if I'd ever have time for that being with you two," Annalise said and laughed.

"It's not a bad idea," Liam said, looking at her.

"I know. The problem is getting a start to it. There isn't aren't any ideas that are coming to my mind," Annalise said. Liam took a sip and looked out the window, his icy blue eyes almost turning a pale grey.

"I bet you'll think of something," Sirus said supportively. Annalise nodded and took another sip.

"I...I didn't tell you guys, but this is where I first met Azurin," Annalise said.

"Well, he had to pick you up sometime," Sirus said.

"The only thing I still haven't figured out is how in the hell did you know where I was?" she asked him.

"Anna, you're the only closest friend I have and that I know has a coffee obsession," Sirus answered. Annalise blushed.

"Gosh Sirus. You didn't have to say that out loud," she said and giggled.

"I don't blame you, I like coffee too," Liam said.

"Oh, no you don't! Haha! I never wrote you up to be a coffee lover," Annalise said and lightly slapped his shoulder.

"It's called building character sweetheart," Liam said back and kissed her cheek.

Annalise laughed. She never knew that without writing in her book, that Liam was adding on to his character in her book.

"Maybe I could use you two for ideas for my books," she said, looking at both of them.

"We've got plenty of ideas," Sirus said patting Liam on the back. Annalise smiled. She was glad that Sirus had been brought back to his old self. She was worried that she would never see the good side of him ever again, but he had come through.

She took another sip of her drink and looked outside. The first snowflakes of winter were just beginning to fall.