Chapter 16

They arrived at camp and Longtail quickly guided Cinderpelt to Yellowfang's den. Yellowfang turned her head from organizing herbs and looked at Cinderpelt with worry.

"Lay her down in the nest." She instructed.

Cinderpelt laid down, stretched out. Her belly felt weird and it would ache once in a while. She winced as ripple went through her belly.

"Longtail, wait outside." Yellowfang ordered.

Longtail looked at the old medicine and back to Cinderpelt. She slowly lifted her head and he brushed muzzles with her before he left. Once he left Yellowfang put her attention on the young warrior.

Yellowfang placed a paw, gently, on her belly. Cinderpelt could her Longtail's restless pace outside the den. Bluestar padded in with a worried expression on her face. But then her gaze soften as Yellowfang whispered something to her. The pale-blue leader's blue eyes shown with care and warmth.

"Cinderpelt, you are expecting a kit." The dark gray she-cat exclaimed.

The smoky gray-and-white she-cat's eyes grew wide with shock.

I can't believe I'm expecting a kit! Longtail! I have to tell him! Cinderpelt rose to her paws, but before She could leave Bluestar blocked her path.

"You can't leave yet. You have to eat some herbs to help you." She meowed.

Cinderpelt turned to see Yellowfang with some type of herb. She placed it at the queen's paws and Cinderplet ate them.

"Cinderpelt, you will be moving in the nursery in about a moon or so." The medicine cat meowed.

She dipped her head and quickly exited the den to collide into a ginger tom.

"Oh, Fireheart! I'm so sorry! I was in a rush to find Longtail." Cinderpelt quickly meowed.

Fireheart shook his pelt and smiled.

"It's alright." Fireheart purred. "Longtail's over there, by the fresh-kill pile."

"Thank you." She meowed.

Cinderpelt quickly spotted Longtail and padded towards him. Tigerclaw was also near the fresh-kill pile; eating a squirrel.

"Longtail!" She purred.

He turned his head and brushed muzzles with her.

"Your alright?" He murmured.

"Better than alright! I'm having your kit!" Cinderpelt purred.

Longtail's eyes stretched wide with love and cherish. He purred and nuzzled her fur.

"This is wonderful!" Longtail meowed, his eyes shining.

Cinderpelt and Longtail padded towards the warrior's den and settled down to rest.

"I love you." He murmured, in her ear.

"I love you too." She purred.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!!

Hope liked the chapter. Sorry that there so short!

Anyways when this book is completed, I will continued my other ones.

Oh, and if you guys haven't yet read The Whisper, you guys should.

You could say that that book his also like my life. Anyways keep reading!!!!

Till next time...

May StarClan light your path! :)