Painful Ass-Pierson

A niece never far from the blood. You were a bit doubtful when your uncle, a general, would get you to do all the office work. Women are disregarded these days. A gifted young one who could do rare things would be cheered at.

Things were a bit messy when you sat down. You were instructed to look at forms and give discharge papers. That was easy to do.

That was when a men came to my desk. You were doing it as fast as you could. Of course, hundreds are lining up to be enlisted.

You inspected the form and you stamped the discharge papers. You were bored at the first fifty people. That was when you saw an officer handing you coffee.

"Thank you," you whispered.

The liquid sipped in your mouth and passed through your throat. The heat made your tongue burn, but you made your expression blank. You didn't want it obvious.

A man who was in the line stood in front of you. Eyeglasses fitted his eyes, making you think he read a lot. He seemed confused because of the fact you are working in the army.

Females don't usually work for the military. That was the look of the other men.

"Um, Miss, what are you doing? If you don't mind me asking," he asked.

The tone didn't bother you from your work. Your lips formed a smile. A respectful gesture that touched your heart.

"My uncle sent me here to help. Basically, discharge papers should released as fast as possible." You answered, stamping his discharge paper. "Name,"

"Drew Stiles," he replied.

You wrote his name as fast as you could, but made sure it was clear. You gave him the paper.

"Thanks." He said, before leaving.

Another came forward with his unstamped paper. You studied his eyes a bit, seeing his judgemental eyes stare at you. This is different than your uncle's office.

"What are you doing here, dolly. Men should be doing that job. Why can't you do the floor instead," he said coldly.

That statement made your insides exploded with angry. The man was such an asshole. He was in fact handsome for your type. Handsome or not, you could punch anyone.

You kept your hidden colors and your eyes roamed his bodies, studying his possible weakness.

It was the crotch.

You finished stamping his paper. You stared at him, waiting for him to say something.

"William Pierson," he said.

You wrote his name and stood up. He gave you a confused look. You were close to him. Of course, that disgusted him. You kept expression blank as possible. You grabbed his collar and gave him an angry look.

Everyone thought you are going to kiss him. Hell, they were wrong about the scenario.

"Listen, pal. You don't even have the right to judge us. I don't even give a shit if I'm a woman," you angrily said, kicking him at the balls.

He crouched, feeling the pain at his soft spot. You threw his paper at him. Men were cheering and whistling at you.

"That's why you should never test the general's niece!" they laughed.