I Hate You, I Love You- (Pierson)

I made a lot of OCs right now. Time for a break. Here it is, my inspiration. Yeah, I was busy for school and had a lot in mind.

Here is the oneshot....

*****

The soft bed of the hospital comforted your physical wounds. However, your emotional wounds drilled deeper into you. You have no one to just heal it or fill the gap.

One place that could make the place flood with thrown place. Nurses were afraid of you being on a rampage.

Kasserine.

Rage engulfed your thoughts about that place. You injured your leg and couldn't walk for weeks. Your leg was wrapped in bandage. You had to wait for it to heal.

A nurse came in and your eyes looked surprisingly soft towards her. She was holding a checkbook and a pencil.

"You have a visitor," she informed.

You nodded.

You hopefully glanced at the door. A face of probably Major Crowley. No, you were met by the asshole who didn't care about you.

William Pierson.

He was good looking. After what happened in Kasserine, you hated him so much. There was a certain piece in your heart that loved him. However, that piece was small.

The rest was anger.

The team could have survived if he followed orders. He could have been ranked higher when he had obedience.

You saw him holding flowers and a box. He prepared good things, but you prepared a pillow to fire at him. The closer he approached, the tighter your grip on the pillow.

He sat down beside you, cautiously watching you. Crowley warned him that you could be extremely violent. He somewhat ignored the warning. Your face went blank, staring at the cushion supporting your body.

"How are you," he asked.

The tone was soft. It was a shock because he yelled at you vulgar words when you were fighting. There was something off with his actions.

"Do I look okay to you," you growled.

"Look, Y/n, I know you're still mad at me after Kasserine-"

You had enough with this conversation. This was getting into your brain. His gonna bully you again, saying it was your fault.

"Enough!" You yelled. "You're gonna bully me again. Yeah, I get it! It's all my fault! Now, leave!" You scowled, throwing him a pillow you just prepared.

The pillow smacked him at the face. Thankfully, it wasn't hard enough to lose his cool towards you. Gratefully, it wasn't a rock or a bullet that was thrown to him.

He practiced to hold his temper towards you. He expected that outcome. He left the flowers and the box on the nightstand by your bed. He left the room, scared that it would lead to another rampage.

You panted, calming yourself down. You glanced at the nightstand, eyeing the goodies he brought for you. The velvet box was something special. You anticipated about it. You opened it, it was a necklace.

The necklace was so beautiful.

He wasn't lying to you. Or, maybe he was. He just wanted an apology gift giving with you. You felt you had to apologize and be grateful to what he gave.

Without a care and slippers to wear, you got off the bed and ran out of your room. You ran despite your white dress distracting you from running. The pain in your leg was begging you stop, but all you wanted was to go to Pierson.

The hallway was full of nurses and doctors. They were busy reaching their destination. However, you were busy to get to the man you hurt.

Finally, after a few shuffles and passing by of medical personnel, you reached. You immediately engulfed him in a hug. He was shocked at first, but sink inside the passion of the hug.

The warmth of his embrace made you have thoughts of not being in the hospital anymore. He didn't care about what you were wearing. All his focus was you alone.

"I love you, Pierson," you whispered.

"I love you, too, Y/n,"

You both pulled away for air. He was smiling. That was a rare sight to behold like Halley's Comet. So, you cherished the moment of him smiling.

"Sorry, about earlier," you said apologetically.

"It's fine. As long as, you're okay,"

You blushed.

You loved this side of him more.

*****

Tadaa! Finally, a oneshot done. Phew, it took long to finish. Apologies, my dear readers. Busy with a lot of things in online classes.

Ahhh, so relaxing than going to school.

Anyways, have a nice day, my dear readers. Stay safe and be healthy.

-Erma