Library- Drew Stiles

After the war, there was exactly a brink of hope. An ex-assassin of Alaina Carson. You were assigned in a whole different division. They needed someone to guide them in Italy.

You had to finish your specialty, photography. Of course, while killing, you were in charge of taking pictures. You really wanted to be the editor of a newspaper. Also, you are not only a photographer, but a writer too.

You wrote a whole book that was about the experiences in the war. A week ago, you wrote the whole newspaper. You hoped it touched others.

The reason you were in this library was to read. To read is to gain knowledge of a single thing, writing. You made this your stress reliever.

You picked up a book and brought it to the soft cushions that relaxed your legs. The book opened and you started to read. The book was overall good, but confusingly entertaining.

Eyes were felt by your body, making you shiver in the bone. You didn't want intent stares at you. You ignored the eyes and focused at what you are reading.

"Y/n? Is that you," a male voice asked.

You lowered your book and your confused eyes met the man's eyes. Eyeglasses were worn by his eyes, making him look like an academy. You could tell that he had been in the service for so long.

He seemed so excited to see you. You didn't know why that was his condition. One possibility hit you hard, the newspaper.

"Yes, sir, it's me. May I know who you are," you asked politely.

"I'm Drew Stiles, the photographer of the army." He introduced, sitting down beside me. "I mean, you sent me a letter regarding the newspaper,"

"Oh, yes. How could I forget about you," you said sheepishly. "I'm really sorry, Stiles,"

He just wiped it off his face. Of course, he is facing his star, you. He couldn't remove the feeling of happiness. Happiness he would express after you sent your letter to him.

"By the way, what are the things to discuss, Miss L/n," he asked.

"I wanted to discuss with you all about the joint editing partnership with you. Every photographer waits for your go sign, Mr. Stiles," you explained.

"I think it's a go sign." He said, winking at me.

A sign of friendship. He showed so much of his respectful attitude to you. He could be a formal academic. Eyes that proved so much knowledge admired you. The man of academic shook your hand.