Payback- Turner x Pierson pt. 2

Will contain Smut!!!

Oh, boi. Another smut chapter. I hope you don't kill me for this. Anyways, it's requested.

Requested by PankitaYM

*****

After the whole work was finished, William went back into his partner's office. He was just in time because Joseph was about to leave.

He slammed the door and locked it in front of his partner. William knew that his partner was about to break the promise. His gonna force it to happen.

"Forgot something," William grinned.

He regretted leaving. He forgot about his promise to William. Now, he is trap in William's games.

"William, I-"

"Shhh, darling, relax," William said, before hugging Joseph.

Joseph sighed. His muscles relaxed and loved the feeling of it. He wanted to sleep in the arms that engulfed him.

"Sit down, Joseph," William said.

Joseph sat down on his office chair. It would be a nice conversation with his co-worker. Why should it be a secret?

His realization came to life when William removed the jeans and boxers. He began licking Joseph's manhood.

A single touch of the tongue made Joseph shiver. William took him in and began stroking it with his mouth. Joseph moaned softly.

"You have to be quiet," William whispered, before continuing throating the member.

Joseph was in the brink of cumming. His body shivered and his mouth opened to let out a silent moan.

William looked worried at the man. He could be loud that he could attract the other workers.

"William, I'm about to cum," Joseph panted.

William went faster in throating. That is when Joseph cum. White fluid entered William's mouth. He swallowed it all.

William pulled Joseph and laid the man on his stomach on the table. Joseph was sweating, making the table wet.

"There are a lot of things I can do to you." William said, removing his belt. "Maybe ten spanks would do it. Count, baby boy,"

Joseph nodded.

The first spank was unleashed by the belt. The pain was stinging on his ass. That is where Joseph started counting. The counts that follow made his ass burn so bad.

Joseph was about to stand, but he was pushed back on the table. William quickly removed his pants and boxers.

Without warning, he jerked inside Joseph. The man cried in pain, but it was muffled by William's hand.

"It's okay, babe. It will be gone," he comforted.

William was right. The pain turned into overall pleasure as he started moving. It made the man on the table moan softly.

All the movements became faster than before. It headed deep than shallow. The motions gave a burning gut in Joseph's stomach.

"W-Will, I'm gonna cum," Joseph choked.

"Hold on, little one," he cooed.

A few more thrusts, the pair released. Joseph collapsed on the chair, sitting on it. William stood up, wiping his sweat beading on his forehead.

"Fuck you," Joseph breathed. "You made my desk dirty,"

"Then, I'll clean it for you." William said, reaching for a tissue nearby.

He wiped the tissue on his dried white liquid. When he was done, he threw the tissue in the bin.

"Happy," he asked.

"Yeah, as long as we do it in a bedroom next time," Joseph answered.

"I know, so I could tell you a secret,"

"Just tell it to me, William,"

William got on top of his co-worker. "I love you," he whispered, before kissing Joseph.

*****

I have nothing to say. I need holy water right now. Please, someone give me some.

Also, my weakness came to light. You saw it now.

Thanks for supporting me in writing this. Without you, these stories won't be written to life.

Be safe, guysss. Byeee.

-Erma