Unusual Rematch- Pierson

Will contain Smut!!!

Before y'all riot on what I decide to update, I have a lot of explaining to do. This update is a gift update. Miracles happened. I rose above the ranks in the honor roll. Basically, I excelled in school. Yeah, this is a gift update.

*****

After what happened in Kasserine, you decided to leave the SOE to work for the French Resistance. Rosseau was devoted for setting France free.

Kasserine pretty left a mark in you. Not only the whole scenario, but also the person in it. William Pierson.

He's a hot bastard, but a hot metal too.  Kasserine was the center of the storm brewing between the two of you. You wanted him, but you couldn't have him back.

War gave you a chance to get the bone of seeing him again. Also, it gave you the lesson to be tougher.

Now, here you are, leading the French Resistance. Orders of Rosseau was to settle in the town of Marigny. Request already followed.

Jean Dufort and the members were following the orders given to you. You drove faster. Your conscious self told you the German would kill you all.

You weren't familiar with the places in France. That is why Jean is here. A charming guy who looked like every girl's typical prince charming. Also, he acted like one.

"Mademoiselle, you haven't been here before, but you speak French?" he asked.

You nodded.

"Why did you quit your old job," he asked.

"Orders," you answered briefly.

Orders seemed like a lie to answer. Emotionally, you wanted to leave the past behind. Even what Pierson did to his own men.

You and your men arrived in the war torn town. Something told you that the town looked off. There was something not right.

A bullet hit to one of your men's head clarified you.  It gave you the signal to act swiftly.

"Embuscade!!!" You yelled, hiding to the closest cover.

One warning and a bullet was enough for your men to hide. Exchange of gunshots occurred between you and the Germans.

You climbed up the stairs as you were armed with the sniper rifle. As you shot one enemy to the other, an American voice was heard.

"Assist the French, men," someone ordered.

The Americans helped your men driving out the Germans. You knew the Americans built up a company. At any moment, the Nazis would appear.

The town was silent again and the sound of the Nazis retreating. All of it pleased your senses as you went down stairs.

The leader of the company came to meet you. You shook hands with him.

"Captain Murphy," he introduced.

"Y/n L/n," you said.

"I already asked for firepower from the other platoon, but you and your men came by. Thanks a lot," he said gratefully.

"Not a problem. Orders from the top," you smiled.