Dream Come True - Robert Zussman x OC

This is a gift update, my dear readers. This is for my follower/friend. Since it was a birthday gift for my friend, I decided to make it a special edition.

Requested by Android_RK800

Note for Android_RK800:

Since this is a special edition oneshot, my OCs have a speech for you after the story.

Warning: There are characters in the story that doesn't belong to me. Ellena Mercury is one of them. Ask permission to the real owner before you use Ellena Mercury in your own story.

Before you all used my OCs, please ask my permission first.

I hope you enjoy.

*****

The day has come for Andrew and I. We are graduating for college. I couldn't wait to leave the school. Or work for the agency.

The agency is so secretive. After the war between the Mafioso. They became hidden and turned from a warlord to a business firm. They owned a lot of schools, businesses, farms, and a lot more.

The question still embedded in me today, why is the tuition fee free? The vision was clear, but confusing.

"I know what you're thinking," Andrew started. "Me too. I'm confused with the moral code of the Carsons."

The Carsons had been in so much war. The civil war started eight years ago before our graduation. The graduation celebration began. It was joined by most workers under the agency.

I was sitting down with Andrew. He was having cakes while I have macarons. Yeah, the Carsons have expensive tongues.

Andrew left the table. He went to get some food. I never knew my friend would have such appetite.

My thinking was shaken by a man in front of me. I knew all about him. I saw him at the training yard with the Carsons. Robert Zussman.

"Can I sit here? The tables out there is full," he asked.

"Sure thing," I answered, smiling.

He smiled back at me. I couldn't help, but blush. His goofy smile made me look away. He sat beside me and continued eating his dessert.

"You look familiar," he said. "You're that people talked about. Ellena Mercury."

I nodded.

Somebody's gonna be so dead.

I liked Robert a lot. His goofy smile to his form. Everything about this man is likeable. Now, he is close to me or sitting beside me.

"What're your plans after this party," he asked.

"Vacation. Since I rented a house out there," I answered. "What about you?"

"I'm staying here, working for the Carsons,"

"Why not leave," I asked.

"I owe them my life. They saved my life back in Germany,"

Now, I know he is German. This conversation had a lot of knowledge planted about the two of us. This was better than eating the expensive meal the Carsons fed to us.

"What about your boyfriend out there?" He joked, pointing at Andrew.

"He is not my boyfriend. All he wanted after this is to become a photographer,"

He nodded.

"Robert," someone called.

Robert glanced at the person calling him.