Chapter 16

Okay so I'm listening to the Tyler Ward cover of fix you by Coldplay so I don't exactly know how happy this chapter is going to be. Oh well I guess we will see....

Delilah's POV
Connor and Jc wouldn't stop tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing. "Stop!! Stop!!! Jc!! C-Connor!!!" I yelled in between laughs. "Say Jc and Connor are the best YouTubers on YouTube!" Connor said. "Fine. J-Jc and C-Connor are the-the best YouTubers on YouTube!" I screeched out. They both stopped tickling me and I tried to catch my breath. "Idiots..." I mumbled under my breath and went back into the kitchen. I hopped back up on the counter and continued looking through pills. I decided I would pick our three different types. Okay...so we have Xanax..Advil...and aspirin. I grabbed the three bottles and stuffed them in my sweatshirt pockets. "You find something?" Jc asked from the living room. "Yeah I'm good!" I called back. I walked back where the guys were and sat on Kian's lap. "Fat ass." He said and I laughed. I snuggled up into his arms. "I'm tired." I yawned. The guys all laughed. "Dude it's only like midnight." Sam noted. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah only midnight." I said as sarcastically as I could. He shrugged. "C'mon I'll tuck you in." Trevor told me. I raised my eyebrow. "Trevor your only two years older than me....I think I'm good." I chuckled. He got red in the face and looked down. "Fine." I groaned while dragging out the i. He smirked and we raced to my room. I jumped into my bed and turned off the light. I heard a loud high pitched scream and a crash from the other side of the room. I jumped and quickly switched on the light. As soon a the light came back on I started cracking up. Trevor was curled up on the floor holding his toe. "Woman!! Pick up your freaking stuff!!" He yelped. "Trevor, I'm a teenage girl...don't tell me what to do or else you gonna get slapped." I warned him. He scoffed and I got back into bed. I put my hand on the light switch next to my bed. "Okay are you ready now?" I asked. He chuckled and came over and kissed my head. I smiled at him. "You know..your really pretty." He told me. I blushed. "Thanks Trevor.." He looked me in the eyes. "No I mean it. Your really...beautiful..." He whispered and started to lean in. I felt every muscle in my body tense up as our lips touched. But then as we got deeper into the kiss I relaxed and put my arms around his neck. After about two minutes we both backed away. He ran his fingers through his imaginary quiff. "Sorry.." He apologized. I smirked. "No need to be sorry...I enjoyed it." I said. He smiled and then left the room leaving me alone. Well alone with my pill bottles. No. Trevor and I can't fall in love. I'm already broken. I'm suicidal. I can't bring anybody else into this. Into this messed up thing I call a life. I shuts eyes tight to keep tears from falling out. People think I have it all. And well I guess I do. I have a family who cares about me, food, clothes, an awesome house, and now probably an awesome boyfriend. But none of that matters. I still hurt inside. I'm still....not okay. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the Xanax. I'm still not okay...