Delilahs POV

It's been two weeks. Every nights the same. I'm laying in bed about to fall asleep, then out of nowhere memories fill my head about...everything, I start to sweat and my breathing speeds up, I scream, all the guys run in and Jc has to sleep with me. This happens every single night. Every night. Sam still counts my cuts. I got caught with an extra cut that I was trying to hide and I ended up getting my razor taken away and a really long lecture. I wasn't listening to them at all though. I was just thinking about other things I could use to hurt myself....like overdosing. It's addicting. I have to start school soon Connor says. I tried convincing him to just let me be homeschooled. He ended up winning the argument though. Oh and I'm grounded.
C~Connor D~Delilah
D~please Connor I don't wanna go!!!
C~your going
D~but what if everybody there is stupid!!??
C~then you'll fit right in won't you?
D~*scoff* Connor!!
C~*laughs* I'm kidding you'll be fine.
D~but I'm not smart. I'll end up failing and stuff.
C~ well I'm hoping your smart enough to know your not going to win this conversation.
D~ *rolls eyes* ugh I hate you
C~Love you too!!! *smirks*
So yeah I didn't win that like I thought I would. I just don't want to go because I know I'll end up bullied again like I am everywhere else. I looked down at my hands and at my scars. I'll just be called a fat ugly slut or a pig or a whore. And the worst is when they tell me to kill myself. I mean isn't obvious that I already struggle enough with trying to convince myself not to commit suicide? I really don't need your damn advice. I'm laying on the couch with my head in Connors lap and my feet in Sam's lap.Their racing each other on Mario kart. I would be out in the pool with the rest of the guys but it's Friday and I don't get to leave the house until Saturday. "Hey Connor?" I asked in a very sleepy voice. "Yeah?" He responded. I smiled. "I just wanted to say that I love you....and Sky." I said muffling the last part. Sky is this guy in our neighborhood.
****Four days earlier***
Jc and Kian were trying to teach me how to penny board but then Connor and Ricky came home with Taco Bell so they all ran inside like wild animals. I decided that I was gonna take a walk so I put the penny board in the garage so it wouldn't get stolen. I can't even imagine what would happen to me if I let Kian's board get stolen. I shuttered and then started down the street. After a while I kinda went into a daydream but kept walking. I was snapped out of my vivid thoughts when I ran into somebody. I looked up to see a guy who was around Trevor's age smiling at me. He was perfect. He was tall and he looked like a miniature Ansel Elgort. "Oh..I'm sorry." He apologized while still smiling at me. "N-no your fine." I stuttered. He chuckled. "Hi. I'm Sky. And you are?" He asked. "Delilah." I told him. We walked around the block for probably twenty minutes just talking. He couldn't be more amazing. He even noticed the scars on my wrist and told me to stop because I was way to beautiful to ever hurt myself like that. After the twenty minutes had passed by I was pretty far from home. "Hey Sky look your really awesome and you've done a lot for me in this short amount of time but I really need to get home." I explained. "Well you've done a lot for me to. C'mon I'll walk you home." He said and kissed my cheek slowly before pulling away. I blushed and we looked eachother in the eyes. "I....I know we just met but...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I laughed in shock. "Sky! Of course!" I exclaimed before we both leaned in for a long kiss. That's when my phone started buzzing like crazy. I had 31 new messages, all from the guys. "Sky Ive really gotta get home!" I said. "Here hop on my back." He winked at me. I smirked at him and then ran around to his back. He ran all the way back to the guys house, both of us laughing the whole way. When we got to the front door he set me down. "It was nice meeting you. Hopefully we can talk again soon." He said before giving me one last peck on the nose and then walking down the driveway. I took a deep breath before walking back inside. "Girl you in trouble." Trevor muttered from the couch as I walked in. "Where the heck is she?!" I heard Connor blabbering from upstairs. Then I heard four gasps and I turned around to see Kian, Connor, Jc and Ricky all standing at the bottom of the steps. "Delilah Autumn Franta!" Connor yelped. "Ooh somebody's in trouble." Kian mocked me followed by Ricky and Jc laughing. I rolled my eyes. Let's just say I can't leave the house until Saturday....and it's only Monday.
*present time*
Connor raised his eyebrow. "Can you you repeat that last part?" He asked. "Oh that was nothing." I tried to cover up what I had said. "Girl that was NOT nothing." He said while snapping his fingers. I laughed. "Oh I was just saying how much I loved you and the sky." I lied. He rolled his eyes. "Uh huh...sure." He smirked but went back to his video game. I just laid my head back down and thought about what had happened Monday. Oh Sky... your so amazing.