Delilah's POV

"No. No. No. Just no." I told them. "Pff hell yes." Kian laughed. "Why do you want to meet him? It's not like he's a murderer or anything." I whined. "He's worse then a murderer. He's your boyfriend." Connor shuttered. Ricky chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Dude I'm 14." I groaned. "Dude we don't care." Jc mocked me. I gave him a dirty look and he smirked at me. There was a knock on the door and we all looked at each other. Everybody raced to the door. "Kian!" I screamed. He stuck his tongue out at me and opened the door. Sky stood there with a smile on his face. We made eye contact and his jaw dropped. "You...you look beautiful." He said. I blushed. Connor cleared his throat. "Hi Mr. Franta." Sky shook his hand. Oh no. Please don't embarrass me. Please don't embarrass me. PLEASE. "So you must be...?" Connor asked. "Oh I'm Sky." He smiled. That smile of his could cure cancer. I stared at him as he and Connor spoke. "So what do you plan to do with my daughter tonight?" Connor raised his eyebrow. I face palmed myself. "I thought maybe I could take her on a walk through the park." He said and then smirked at me. "Okay. Let me set a few rules. No hugging. No touching. No holding hands. No PDA. And you must stay at least 3 feet apart at all times." He explained, counting each rule on his hand. I laughed. "Haha very funny. Okay bye Connor." I playfully pushed him out of the way, grabbed Sky's hand and pulled him down the driveway. Trevor scoffed and mumbled something under his breath. I just laughed. "I'm sorry about them." I apologized as we walked down the sidewalk. "Don't be sorry. They seen wonderful." He said sweetly. I looked up at him and we smiled at each other. "You haven't been answering my texts lately..." He said, looking down. "I'm sorry. I just haven't been feeling like myself lately." I pulled down my sleeve. "Let me see." He stopped walking and looked at me. "See what?" I asked. I knew what he was talking about but I wanted to buy time. "Delilah..." He raised his eyebrow. "Fine." I slowly rolled up my sleeves, revealing my cuts. He looked like he could cry but he fought back tears, and so did I. He hugged me tightly. "You'll be okay." He reminded me for the 500th time. I closed my eyes. I felt a tear fall down my cheek and he wiped it away. "Never again okay?" He demanded, being sure to keep his voice gentle. "Okay." I lied. He knew I was lying, we both knew. But we pretended like it was the truth anyways. "Well, well, well, look who it is." A voice said from behind us. I turned around to see a guy who I didn't recognize. "Not now Liam." Sky warned. "Shut up." He snapped back. Bullies. He must be one of the bullies Sky was talking about. "So why don't you introduce me to your little girlfriend over here?" He took a step towards me and I took a step backwards. He smirked. It was obvious I was scared. "Liam. I said not now." He raised his voice a little. "Bitch." Liam mumbled under his breath. He wasn't talking about Sky though, he was talking about me. "Shut the hell up." I said without meaning to. "Well you little fuck. You can just go kill yourself." He snarled at me. I've heard those words one to many times before. Each time, I break a little more. I shook my head and ran back towards the house, tears stinging my eyes as I ran. "Delilah!" I heard Sky call my name but I just ignored him. I ran through the front door, slamming it behind me. "What the hell did that bitch do to you?" Jc asked. "He didn't do anything." I snapped. "What happened then?" Ricky asked. "Nothing. Nothing happened. Im going up to my room." I wiped underneath my eyes and headed up the stairs. "Don't you dare touch those razors Delilah!" Sam yelled. "Not making any promises." I answered but not loud enough to be heard.