Love's Deception

Layla Sinclair was a pretty, plain, naïve, college girl who fell in love with the sinfully sweet and sexy chocolate hunk Xavier McCoy her junior year. When the drama of someone close to them trying to sabotage their relationship threatens to break them up, they both have to fight for their love. But when an awful tragedy hits and they need each other the most, they are torn apart by grief.

With the painful memories of her college years behind her, Layla has blossomed into a strong, confident, BBW. She has come a long way from being the girl she once was. She is confident with her less than perfect body, has the career and security she always dreamed of and true friends that love her unconditionally. But no matter how far she runs or how much she buries the past, it always has a way of showing up again. Xavier McCoy would always be her first love and that was a fact she couldn't deny. When situations force them to spend time closely together again, old feelings start to resurface and new secrets are revealed. This time around will they trust each other enough to share their love, anger and pain? Or will trust issues and more deception tear these lost loves apart a second time?