Chapter 30

Layla had been home for almost two months and was suffering from major Xavier withdrawals. She missed his touch, his smile, his smell, the warmth of having someone to cuddle next to late at night. After their confession he had taken her out to a romantic dinner and they’d spent their last night together wrapped in each other’s arms. It was the first days of March and she had only seen him once since the time they'd spent together around Christmas. He had flown out to surprise her for Valentine’s Day. He'd transformed her condo into a lover’s paradise and they held up there all weekend long ravishing each other’s bodies.

Layla sighed as she unlocked her front door. Another lonely, manless night she thought. Maybe I'll call Ethan and invite him over for dinner. Nah, he is probably busy with his new girlfriend. Oddly, he had met someone after the holidays and they hit it off instantly. She was a flight attendant and they met when he flew over the holidays. She was a nice, beautiful, vibrant woman. Layla was truly happy for them. She would never admit it but she was just a little jealous that she lived in the same city as they did and they got to see each other regularly. She dropped her briefcase on the mail table, walked in the living room, pressed play on her answering machine and headed to the kitchen. The first couple of messages were the usual; Management at her condo informing her of scheduled repairs throughout the building, her mother calling about her brother being in trouble again, her best friend calling to bug her, Ethan had called to ask her opinion about something he wanted to buy for his girlfriend, her gynecologist called to confirm her appointment, and the last voice made her head snap around. She smiled instantly. Xavier. He was calling to see if she made it home safely and to hear her voice before he fell asleep.  He blew kisses into the phone and ordered her to call him before she went to sleep. “Just let me slip into something comfortable baby” she spoke to the answering machine.

She showered, lotioned her body, and slipped under the covers naked, smiling. This was their time. They couldn’t be with one another every night so they shared their "experiences" together. She dialed his number and waited patiently. She knew she was late calling him but he would answer. “Hello” he answered sleepily. “Hi, baby” she whispered sexily. Xavier chuckled. “You know I never get tired of hearing your sexy voice." he said huskily. “Me either” she joked. “So, how was your day?” she asked. He sighed noisily. “Busy baby. New client driving me crazy with demands.  I’m about ready to walk away from the deal.” He explained further. “Sweetie don’t stress yourself over that. You’re a damn good lawyer and that client would be crazy as hell if he let you walk away. He needs you, not the other way around! Everything will work out fine.” She encouraged him. “I love you so damn much woman” he whispered. Her heart fluttered. “No, I love you” she countered. “Mmm. Really?” he questioned. “Yes. Really” “Tell me how much babe” she smiled. “I love you so much that I am going out of my mind without you here next to me. I’m practically climbing the walls here.” Xavier laughed. “Well how do you think I feel? All those texts and videos are complete torture. I had to start walking around with my briefcase just in case I got one of your texts while I was out and needed to hide my hard on.”  They both laughed. “I’m sorry baby” she sighed. “I just miss you and I’m soooo horny all the time.” She groaned starting to get frustrated.

He cleared his throat. “So… are you horny right now?” he asked. “Hell yeah!” she almost screamed. “Well let me take care of my kitty then.” his voice caressed her ear and her nipples grew hard. “Ok, baby” She purred. “Mm. Good girl. Now, are you in bed?” “Yes” “What are you wearing?” “I’m naked” she breathed. “Mmm, baby” he groaned. “OK. Imagine me next to you holding you in my arms, rubbing my warm hands all over your plush body.” She bit her lip and closed her eyes. “Yes” she whispered back. “My hands are caressing your soft skin and planting kisses all. over. you. I’m kissing and sucking all over those gumdrops you call nipples baby.” She licked her fingers and circled her nipples. “Yeah” “I pull you on top of me and spread your legs over my lap.” “Um huh” she coaxed him on. “My dick is aching to push into your hot, wet pussy” “Oh yes” she moaned. “Touch kitty for me baby” he coaxed her. She slipped her hand between her legs and caressed her moist pussy. “Oooh” she moaned. Xavier’s dick throbbed. He slipped his hand in his boxers and stroked himself. “Mm. Good kitty” he whispered. “Now you’re on top of me and I slip one finger, then another inside that tight pussy and finger fuck you so damn good and I can feel your juices running down my hand baby.” She stroked herself more. “Yes, Xav” “I pull you into a passionate kiss and flip you on your back. I kiss my way down your body and ease between those thick thighs.” He squeezed his dick. “I just love how that kitty tastes baby” he groaned. “One lick and I’m hooked. I lick and suck your clit until you're shaking” He whispered huskily. “Oh god yes” she moaned as she fingered herself. “When I get my fill, I flip you over and you get on all fours. I ease my hard dick in that tight, warm, wet pussy and I shiver” he stroked his dick faster. “Mm, shit baby. I pump in and out that pussy and it’s gripping me tight” “Ah” she moaned. “Yeah, I know you love it when I stroke deep and smack that ass baby.” “Oh yeah, I like that daddy” she moaned breathlessly. “Oh god girl, you throw that ass back and fuck me as I pound into you” “yes!” she moaned again. He gritted his teeth pumping up and down on his dick. “Oh baby, you feel so damn good. I watch as my dick slides in and out of your pussy soak and wet. I grab your ass and flex my hips going deep and I hit that spot baby,” he moaned.  “ Ahhhhh” she moaned into the phone as her body spasmed and she came on her fingers. Xavier spilled right behind her. His body jerked and he groaned. “Oh damn baby.” He sucked air through his teeth. "Shiiiiiit" he moaned as he spilled the last of his seed.

They both lay panting in each other’s ear, quiet for several minutes. As she started to drift off to sleep she heard his voice again. “Now imagine me wrapping you in my arms and warming your body against mine. I pull the covers over us and we fall asleep peacefully, satisfied in each other’s arms.” He sighed.  “Goodnight baby”  “Night love” she yawned, put the receiver back on the hook and rolled over, drifting off to sleep with a smile on her face.

            **************************

“Ms. Sinclair the doctor will see you in his office as soon as you’re dressed.” The nurse informed her. Layla pulled her dress back on. Oh god, please be normal. She groaned referring to her pap smear. It was a very uncomfortable procedure but she had never missed a doctor’s appointment. She took care of her body. Usually after all the procedures were done she was free to go so she was surprised when Doctor James asked to see her. She grabbed her purse and exited the room. She knocked and he ushered her in. “Ah, Layla. Have a seat.” He went back to reading her chart.

She sat down slowly and took a deep breath to calm herself. She felt like a kid in the principal’s office. As the minutes went by she glanced around the room nervously and aimlessly studied the number of degrees and certifications on his wall. Her eyes skimmed the photo collage of smiling families and happy babies and moved on. She never allowed herself to look closely at the photos.  Why torture yourself she thought. She tapped her fingers on her knees and smoothed her dress down over her thick leggings. Just as she was about to sneak another peak at the wall her doctor cleared his throat.

She snapped her head around. He smiled. “So Layla. How have you been feeling?” he asked calmly. Oh god, please just tell me what’s wrong. Is it breast cancer, is it a…STD?  She thought panicking, even though she knew Xavier would never expose her to anything. “Uh, fine... I feel fine.” She stammered. He nodded. “You’ve been taking your birth control pill regularly?” she frowned. “Yes, everyday. Why? Is there a recall on them or something?” she asked sitting up straighter. He smiled again. “No dear, the prescription is still approved and safe to take. I just have one more question.” He closed the chart. “When was the last time you were sexually active?” he braced his hands on the desk. Layla blushed. “Ah… Around the second week of February... Why?” she questioned suspiciously. He flipped open the chart again. “Oh please don’t tell me I have cancer or a STD!” she rushed to say. He glanced up with a confused look. “I mean I’m in a monogamous relationship, and I’ve, we've been careful and I'm taking my pill. I know they can’t prevent diseases or anything, I just c- “Layla” he spoke calmly. “Yes?” She let go of the breath she'd been holding and deflated like a ballon. “Honey, you don’t have a STD or cancer.” “Oh thank god!” she held a hand to her chest but her relief was short lived. “You are pregnant though” he said deadpan.