Chapter 9

Xavier and Layla were enjoying a quiet night alone at her apartment. They were snuggled up on the couch watching a movie, neither really paying attention. She was lying between his legs with her back pressed against his chest and her ass nestled in his crotch. He was lazily stroking her neck. That coupled with just the masculine scent of him was driving her mad. She was officially horny. She let out a low tortured moan and pressed her thighs together hoping to stop the throbbing. “Are you ok babe?” he asked, hearing her moan. She shook her head no. He placed his hand on her belly and rubbed it. “Was it the Chinese?” “No, it’s not that.”

She turned in his arms and stared up at him. He recognized that look. He had been trying like hell to control his growing erection but he was a man and her ass felt so good against him. He swallowed and his throat bobbed. “Well what’s the matter baby?" He asked huskily. She crawled up his body and straddled his thighs. His hands slid around her hips to cup her ass and he pulled her closer. She thrust her tongue into his mouth instantly.

He let her take the lead and she stroked him with ease as she tilted her head for better access. They came up for air minutes later. “You’re killing me baby.” Xavier groaned. His erection was pressing painfully against his jeans and it would be so easy to just unzip and free him. She leaned back on his lap. “It’s not that bad is it?” she laughed. Xavier scowled. “I don’t know, you tell me.” He squeezed her ass and grinded his crotch against her. "Mm!” She moaned as her back arched, thrusting her breasts forward.

Xavier meant only to tease her but he ended up torturing himself. She was spread eagle sitting on top of him and the only barriers between them were his jeans and her cotton leggings. He could feel the heat of her pussy. Fuuuck! He grabbed the back of her head and crushed his lips to hers. His free hand slid around and cupped her heat and she moaned into his mouth. He trailed kisses down her neck to the swell of her breasts. He gathered the tank top in his hands and pulled it over her head. He leaned back to take a look at the twin globes that he had fantasized about since the first day they met. He unclasped the lace bra, and her breasts bounced free. He licked his lips. They were huge, round and puckered. Her thick nipples were pointing at him accusingly. He reached out to palm both breasts and the pad of his thumbs grazed over her tightened nipples. "Mmm" As his head lowered, his hand slipped into the waistband of her leggings.

One lick and she was moaning his name. His dick swelled as his fingers massaged her plump lips through her panties. "Squeeze your breasts together" he commanded hoarsely. He feasted on both breasts and alternated between licking, sucking and nipping at them. "Oh god, Xavier” She moaned rocking against him. He pushed her wet panties aside and entered her with one long finger, then another. "Oooh!" She was so tight! With a nipple still in his mouth, he groaned as he tunneled through her warmth and felt her juices run down his fingers. He stroked her slowly. “Oh baby, that feels so good.” She moaned, rocking. "You're so damn wet and warm" he groaned.

At this point she was thankful that her roommate was MIA. She held the back of his head against her nipple and started to pump against his fingers. He matched her rhythm. “Oh god, yesss.” He stroked faster as he listened to her moans. He popped her nipple out of his mouth and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. She was on the brink of an orgasm. Her bouncing breasts stole his attention as she pumped faster.

She was feeling so much, so fast, all at once, she couldn’t stand it. She didnt want it to end but she needed it bad. "Make me cum!" Layla begged. He thumbed her clit. The tingling started and spread through her pussy. The fullness of his hands inside her heightened the sensation. So close. She continued to ride his fingers as her thighs began to shake. He lay back and strummed her clit as he sucked a tight nipple into his mouth and bit down. "Aagh!" She cryed out, digging her nails into his shoulders. He twirled his tongue around her nipple, laved it rapidly and squeezed her clit. She came. Hard. “Aaghh! Ahhhh yess! ” She threw her head back and screamed loudly as her orgasm quaked through her making her grind down onto his fingers. Her pussy clenched and gushed around his fingers. She fell against his wide chest, moaning.