Epilogue

Layla rubbed her thick body with her favorite scented body butter and slipped into her silk robe. She glanced over towards the TV monitor that played a live video of the nursery adjacent to her master bedroom. She smiled brightly as she pulled the hair clip loose and her hair fell in soft thick curls past her shoulders. She loosened the robe enough to show the swell of her huge naked breasts and walked across the hall. As she slowly entered the nursery she paused and observed the sight.

Her sexy, handsome husband sat in the double wide glider under the sky light rocking their three month old twins, Xaiden and Xiara. He whispered to them lovingly while pointing out the constellations in the night sky. The moonlight bathed them in a warm halo. She sighed and watched him a little longer as he rocked the twins back to sleep. She walked quietly over towards him and his eyes caught and fused with hers. His gaze skirted to her half open robe and zeroed in on her erect nipples. When he lifted his gaze his eyes were rimmed grey. She shuddered. If she lived to be a hundred, she'd never tire of that look. She carefully took her mild mannered son in her arms, kissed his chubby chocolate cheek and laid him in his crib. When she turned, Xavier was standing, his gaze having never left her body. She reached out and cuddled her hot tempered daughter. She kissed her chocolate chubby cheek as she took her from her proud daddy and settled her in her crib, which took a moment. When she was certain that her perfect angels were sleeping peacefully she turned to her target.

Xavier stood erect. His hungry gaze raking over her silky, plush body. He held out his hand and she followed obediently. He led them back across the hall to their bedroom, closing and locking the door. He checked both monitors again. Their twins lay smiling in their sleeps and their eight year old son Xander lay sprawled out in his racecar bed in the room next to them. Xavier smiled lovingly at the still images that were his heart.

"How was your day, daddy?" he heard his wife's soft, silky voice call out to him from the bed. He sighed contently. He'd never get tired of her calling him that. He turned and locked eyes with his rib, his backbone. The love of his life. "Just fine, baby." He answered as he stripped out of his clothes, eyes still on her. "How was all of daddy's babies day today?" he asked genuinely. Layla smiled. "Well, Xander can't wait to tell you all about his fifth day of third grade." He smirked and nodded for her to continue. "We walked over to Naomi and David's and the twins were on their best behavior on their play date with their cousins." He was down to his boxers and was walking slowly over to her. She licked her lips and crawled up on her knees. As he reached the bed she moved over to the edge and he pulled her into his arms wrapping his huge hands around her soft ass. "Mmm, yeah that's nice baby." He nodded absently, as his eyes locked onto her supple lips. "Then I dropped by the hospital to visit and see how things were running. They asked me to come back sooner but I'm still taking time off." He smiled, pleased with her decision. "That's fine with me baby. Even if you never go back. Now, ah. Tell me, how was kitty today?" He reached under the robe, skimmed her thighs and parted her plump, slick folds. "Oooh, daddy" she purred, licking and nipping at his lips. "Kitty was a bad girl today. She kept throbbing and dripping whenever she thought of daddy's dick." She moaned in his ear and licked it. "Damn, baby" he groaned as he fingered her hot pussy. "Daddy's gonna have to punish kitty for misbehaving again." He slapped her ass and plunged deeper into her while thumbing her clit. "Oh god. Yes! I mean, No daddy." She moaned and winked playfully as she pushed away from him and crawled to the middle of the bed.

She discarded the robe and spread herself eagle in the center. She dipped her finger inside her wet pussy and swirled it around her aching clit. She crooked her finger at him and he followed in a trance. Xavier positioned himself between her thighs and began to worship her like the queen she was.