2: Caught in the Rain

12:24 pm
P.E.

Steven's POV
"So Steven I see you got saved by the bell this morning, huh?" Lapis asked me with a smirk. Yes, I got to school on time, with only 3 minutes to spare.

"It was clutch though. I may or may not have purposely turned off my alarm over the weekend so I can use it as an excuse to not come today...." I said with a little cheesy grin. "I don't know about ya'll, but I actually hate Monday tests. It didn't help that Amethyst kept bragging about how she doesn't have to take any."
Peridot came and sat on the bleachers beside us, of course with History notes in her hands. She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as she started studying for our next test. Lapis playfully rolled her eyes. "Geez you're studying during physical education?"

"Well sorry, I actually care about my studies, thank you very much," Peridot remarked matter of factly.

"We do too, Dortio, but we're not studying our ass off just for the Declaration of Independance. We already know we became America July 4." I said thinking I was the smartest shit in this group. Peridot was the smartest one either way, she's the only one of us that gets straight A's on every single test. And gets every question right on exams and tests, so she's the next Albert Einstein. She's about the only reason everybody else gets decent grades.

"Yeah, you're gonna ace that test, wether you studied or not."

"Yeah yeah whatever..." Peridot was still studying her notes, but eventually we convinced her to chill out with it. We started talking about things happening around school, like how Ruby and Sapphire came to class with the tackiest scarves around their necks. It so fucking hilarious! Mrs. Opal told them to take them off and we saw they've been getting into some freaky business! Haha! After a while of talking about that Bismuth, another one of my friends, got done running track and sat next to us and took out her phone.

"Hey guys," she said through her breath, "So, watcha talking about over here?"

I laughed thinking about Ruby and Sapphire. "Just some funny stuff about what happened in homeroom today." I said.

Bismuth then took out her phone and showed us her Instagram page and showed us some pictures, and one of them was definitely Ruby and Sapphire. After scrolling through for a while, Lapis stopped her when she passed a particular picture that caught her interest. "Go back up a little bit, I need to know what that was."

"Huh?" Bismuth scrolled up to a picture of a teen girl at a party with a beer in hand and looked drunk as hell. She was dressed in a dark pink miniskirt and black sports bra, there was no telling where her shirt was. "Who is that?" I asked out of curiousity.

All three of them looked at me like I was a ghost or something and Peridot shook me lightly. "Are you telling me you don't know who this girl is?!" she practically yelled with shock. I shrugged, cause in all honesty I have never seen this girl before, at least I don't think so.

"That's Spinel Stiles. She's the school's biggest hoe. " Bismuth explained to me.

"And biggest bitch..." Lapis muttered. "She seduces guys just to end up stealing their wallets. I'm surprised she hasn't fucked you up in some way Steven. She started the 'Nipple Face' trend when I had that bad acne."

I remember that back in 9th grade. Lapis had an allergic reaction and had acne for a few months. I never knew that this Spinel girl actually started it, since it went all over school and Lapis went through hell for 5 months.

"Damn..." Was all I could get out. It didn't stop there though. Apparently they knew just about everything that girl had done, like squashing torsos, ending relationships just for her own enjoyment by making out with other girls' boyfriends, skipping classes and the list just goes on. The post was her at some college frat boys' party at the local strip and she got drunk. I'm guessing she's my age, but I don't know how she ended up messing around with boys way older than her. "Does her parents know about this stuff? She's way too underage to do the things she's doing."