Chapter Two

Alfie~

The morning danwed over my tired body as my alarm clock hammered a beeping tune into my mind. I stretched over to press off my alarm but noticed I was late (as usual) so I jumped out of bed to get ready for the day that was awaiting. I run to my wardrobe to grab some clothes but my best top was not there, I rummage through my wardrobe looking for the v-neck grey top that I wear to any important event. Great, now what am I gonna do? I just settle for anything because I don't want to be late. When suddenly a knock is at the door and I can only assume that it is the guide to the school, and anyway why is it so special that we need special escorts? I think to myself. Even though this could either make me or break me, somehow I don't feel as bad as I did last night. I hear the door slam and my mom cheerily talking to the mystery person, but in response all I hear are a couple of 'yes's and 'm-hm's from the person. Rapidly I grab my vans in a hurry and my beanie and pushed my door open only to hear a great big ouch! " Watch out Alf" my mom says to me. Then the mystery man revealed himself. He was a tall man dress in pure black wearing shades. " watch it mate" he says in a deep voice. " this was £300" he says as he gestures to his jacket. I follow him outside into his black car with tinted windows. Why so secretive? I think. I get in and the seats are sleak and leather.

The ride wasn't that long but at last I'm here, I step out in awe for there in front of me stood building that was my new home. The tall building stood tall compared to my now miniscule body, the brick work wa immaculate and the windows stood every couple of bricks.

Tanya~

My body rose up as stiff as a zombie as I stretch my back and yawn very loudly. I run to the bathroom and go to go back to my bed when it struck me, today is the day of the dreaded Youtube Academy. The more I think about it the more I start to panic, what if no one likes me, what if i make no friends? a load of 'what if ' scenarios zoom through my mind annd all I can do is hope it goes well. I sit down at my makeup table and take my time appliying each and every make up tool. I brushed my foundation on as I look at myself in the mirror and wondering what the school wold be like. A million images struck through my mind some as horrid as the school out of Matilda, however some as pretty as summer images. When I finish my makeup I realise I have an hour and a half to wait, so I take my time choosing my outfit and applying my finishing touches to myself, when I still have another half hour to wait. The 30 minutes sitting on the couch are tense, for the last 2 minutes my heart speeds up and feels like in a couple more beats it could explode. When I hear a knock at the door, a man walk through and stands still looking at me. I try and stop myself from worrying but then it happens, my outburst of questions. He just gives me a nod or shake as he takes me out and into the black car.

The 20 minutes it takes I just close my eyes and try not to think about what is to wait, I just think when I open this door and step out this will be the start of a great new experience. He pulls up and gestures at the door, I gulp and heavily breathe as I slowly pull it down and open the door. My jaw drops as I gaze at this mysterious school. I'm now starting to get a good feeling about this...

A/N

Chapter 2 of our story! This is so tense!

-Dalina <3