Chapter Fourty- Eight

Tanya~

I was sat in the corridor writing away in my diary about the school and stuff and i looked up to find Zoe in the middle of Shane and Troye and crowd was building up around. I felt compelled to get up and see what it was all about. All i heard was Shane say Troye and Connor were together. Me being me i curiously wiggled my way around everyone until i could just hear it. Then suddenly out of the blue i turn my gaze looking for Jim and when i look back Tyler and Troye are kissing. The shock stuck on my face, i had mixed emotions, i just didnt know what to say. But i found it so cute, they so suit. I just have to go write this in my diary!

I skipped along the hall ways admiring how things are turning around and finally becoming good, i make my way to the door and go out side to sit on the grass. Its so nice outside i thought, i left the school and walked into a corner of the grassy part of the school grounds. I sat under the shade taking a moment to look around the school. If only my folks at home knew about what was hapening. i would like to tell them about all the nasty things going on but i would really love to tell them about Jim. Hes so kind, so funny and just so sweet!

I look back at my book and start writing.

' So Tyler and Troye are a thing, do you know how niice that is? And things between me and Jim are good. Everythings going well here, for once. But the only bad things is knowing that the killer is actually-' Then some one sneaks up behind me and covers my eyes. Instinctively i shut my book in a hurry. I nervously breath and slowly turn my head to see Jim.

"Hey" he said, holding something behind his back. He sat down next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, i blushed and smiled happily at the ground. "So, this weather. Its lovely" He says plonking a basket on my legs. I look at him confusingly.

"What?" i ask. He opens it and takes out a checkered blanket and laid it down infront of us. I smile, i know what hes doing. He puts some food out on there and looks at me hopefully.

"Do you like it? he asks smiling so happily. I looked down at it and back to him and nodded. " So, is this like out first official date?" i aksed. He nodds shyly and grabs a brownie from the food. "But where did you get the food from?" i ask him.

"I aksed the lunch lady but she didnt let me so i asked Zoe and Alfie to get loads" he says with a huge smile.

We finish eating and the bell rings loud throughout the whole school. I stand up and stretch and jim starts rolling up the blanket and packing away the basket. I help him. We see that everyone had already gone inside, but we walk casually holding hands.

When suddenly a black figure runs past me and pushes me back placing something in my pocket. I feel my balance unsteady and then i feel someone catch me. I look up to see Jim, he looks scared and lifts me into his arms. I put my arm in my pocket and take out the paper they placed in my pocket.

I look in terror as me and Jim see it, it read: KEEP YOUR FRIEND ZOE ON A LEASE OR ELSE SHE WILL BE NEXT. Tears flee from my eyes as i lock my arms around Jim.

A/N

Heyy. I hoped you like this chapter, more to come. So what do think is going to happen?? have a nice time contemplating about it with your pet freggly.

~Dalina

My Wattpad: HedgehogLover29

byeee:)xoxo