Chapter Five

Jim~

My mouth opens in awe as i stare along the busy corridors, one leading after another. I hold onto my rucksack straps as i casually walk down the chaotic hallway. As i walk i see loads of different friendship clicks, i identify each one of them: blonde girls, small girls, sporty girls, emo girls, nerdy girls, rebelious girls, good-looking guys, sporty jocks, gothic boys, geeks, bad boys, popular boys. But then stroll past a group i cannot analyse, there is nothing that they have in common, nothing they all do. They are just a bunch of friends, i realise i want to accociate myself with people like this so i shyly make my way over to them, when the girl with her back to me turnt around.

She had the most beautiful silky brown hair, gorgeous chocolate eyes that made my nervous heart melt like warm butter and everything about her was perfect. i dont realise i am still walking until i flash back into reality and see her holding my chest as if she were to push me back. " erm.. excuse me" she says in a lovely british accent as she slides under my arm. " So..Sor-ry" i say. She smiles and waves as she follows a small girly figure. My head rests on the wall and i daydream about the girl,  when i get interupted by a slight tap on the shoulder. I look round to find a women with blondish hair.

"Hello, im Louise" she said. " I'm Jim, Jim Chapman" i reply. " what do you have first?"she asks, so i show her a timetable i revieved in the mail. " oh your with me, Alfie, Niomi, Caspar and Tanya" she says in jolly voice she says. I wonder how she already knows everyone. She must be so sociable. she escorts me to class and i take a seat.

The girl, shes sitting right next to me i think in my head as my palms go sweaty. " Hi im Tanya Burr, nice to meet you" she says as our eyes meet. Im speechless...

~ Joe~ 

I follow Zoe around and make friends with whoever she does. everyone she meets is a girl and its kinda uncomfortable for me. So i decide to just make my own path instead of following behind my big sister. A while after i leave Zoe i go to sit down at a table next to a tall blonde haired lad turnt around.  I take the seat.  " Hi, im Joe. Zoe's little brother, don't know weather you have met me or-" i say. " Hi, i'm Caspar Lee" the boy says in an obnoxious yet friendly voice. I nodd polietly. " Im from Africa" he randomly outburts. I look at him as if he was joking but his face stays in the same figure.  

We chat for quite a while until a few more boys join us and finally i am part of a team. Everyone was talking to me, not 'Zoe's brother' which for me is good because Zoe is well known by all of the people because shes friendly. My mates were: Alfie, Caspar, Jim and some others.

I have a feeling with all these friends this wont be as bad as i imagined it to be, maybe even fun!

A/N

Sorry the last part was so short, but yeah and sorry if its not too good but you will look forward to wednesday. And Maria # JANYA!! Thanks Guys 

~Dalina x