Chapter Thirty-Four

~Emma~

Tom was dead.

Tom was one of our friends.

Our best friends.

It was getting closer.

I tried to convince them to run away with me. Luke, Carrie, Dodie, Brian, Candice, Dottie, Patty and Cherry. They laughed at me.

"We'll be fine, we just need to look out for each other."

"We can't run away, that's stupid."

"Don't worry, Emma."

We'll be fine? Don't worry? There was a murderer, killing people! Loads of people said they'd seen someone dressed in black somewhere. Jim Chapman and Tyler Oakley were knocked out this morning by someone dressed in black.

It seemed to me that all of our fates were dressed in black.

Who was it? Who was taking innocent lives? Was it one of the students? The weird teachers? Someone else?

Why? Was there a plan behind it? Or was it just pointless murder?

How many people were they going to kill?

Would they just pick us out, one by one, with nothing being done? Why weren't we being sent home? Surely the rationable, reasonable solution would be to call of our guardians and get them to take us away from the danger, right?

This was like some kind of warped nightmare, and I didn't want to see my friends die.

A/N

This was just a short filler, I'm sorry. And sorry for the delay, I'm just having a day where I hate everything I'm writing. I'm still not entirely happy with this, but it'll have to do.

~Georgina

Find me:

Twitter: ThisIsGeorgieXo

Tumblr: sugarcanellamas

Instagram: assemblingphilosophies

Personal Wattpad: ThisIsGeorgieXo