Chapter Thirty-Nine

~PJ~

The dorm was completely bare, of people and objects. All things breathing and all things just being. Apart from me and a bed, surrounded by a curtain. 

My feet moved forward without signal from my sluggish brain, striding with sure steps towards the bed. When I glanced down at them with difficulty, the only thing I was able to voluntarily move being my aching eyes, I noticed that they were hidden in soft black shoes, padding silently across the white floor. 

I stopped when I reached the bed, and watched as my black gloved hand reached for the curtain. My eyes widened when I spotted the glinting knife clutched in my grasp, unable to react any other way, not even in my thoughts. My thoughts were still, only really processing my movements sluggishly. It was like I was watching myself through misted glass. 

The noise was sharp and echoing when my hand snapped the curtain open to reveal a sleeping Tom, one leg hanging off the bed, the other curled to his chest, and his arms strewn out across his pillow. My silent footsteps carried me towards him, the hand that held the knife slowly rising.

When it came down again, it was aimed at the middle of his chest, interrupting his peaceful slumber with an eruption of scarlet blood and a startled, agonised gasp. He couldn't do much else though, as the next place the knife hit was his neck, driving into his throat and cutting off the scream that threatened to claw out of his body, for it to morph into desperate gurgles, his hands flying up to scrabble desperately at his blood soaked neck. 

The knife stabbed down again and again, piercing his torso, shoulders, stomach and arms. It kept going until his pleas melted into silence, his heaving chest rising one more time before stilling, and his eyes rolled back into his head, his limbs slowing to a stop. 

I dragged the blade out of his body, and held it out gingerly in front of me before loosening my fingers and letting it fall to the floor.

When it was halfway there, time seemed to slow to a tenth of a second and it crawled sluggishly towards its destination. My eyes didn't leave it until it clattered dramatically against the floor, and then squeezed shut of their own accord. When they snapped open, it was all white, like before, but... different.

It felt empty of atmosphere, like I was drifting in space. Directing my gaze downwards, I found that I could move now, and shook my limbs out in relief. My feet weren't touching anything, I was literally floating. And my clothes had changed, I was only wearing tracksuit bottoms, what I wore to bed. 

My ears detected a slight hint of a noise, straining to decipher the whispered word. It got louder gradually, until I could just about make it out.

"Murderer."

It was bouncing off nothing around me, sounding like either an extreme echo or a crowd of people. Or both. I whirled around wildly, eyes swivelling for the source of the accusation, but found only emptiness. The whispers got louder, amplifying into shrill shrieks of my new status. I squeezed my eyes shut and clapped my hands over my ears, the clamour becoming unbearable. 

The blood rushed into my head and I felt a sudden sensation of falling abruptly, being pulled down to earth.

With a loud gasp and a few panting breaths, conciousness hit me like ten tons of bricks. Sweat glued my hair to my forehead in straggly clumps, and tear tracks stained my damp face. I was boiling hot but shivering voilently, unbelievably thankful to be free of the nightmare. 

But, my mind kept pushing something to the centre of my thoughts, overshadowing my relief.

Murderer.

A/N

I AM VERY SORRY THIS IS VERY LATE AHH

I watched ONE crabstickz video, ONE, and then I ended up watching fourty two... and thats not me guessing, thats me scrolling through my history. I would have watched MORE, but youtube cut out, I think it was telling me to get my ass over to wattpad and update NOW. 

Then I got distracted by sorTING MY DESK I'm sorry it just looks so much better now SO MUCH BETTER IT MAKES M EHAPPPY

IM VERY SORRY I HAVE A LOT OF ENERGY RN AND I SHOULDNT BC THIS IS NOT THE TIME FGS AHH OK IM GOIG TO JUST GO SORRY THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THERE IS PROBABLY A WHOLE LOAD OF TYPOS ILL EDIT IT WHEN IM A BIT MORE LEVEL HEADED I HAVE PINS AND NEEDLES IN MY HAND FUKKKSKKDD

~GEORGINA

Find me:

Twitter: ThisIsGeorgieXo

Tumblr: sugarcanellamas

Instagram: assemblingphilosophies

Personal Wattpad: ThisIsGeorgieXo