Chapter Thirteen

Jim~ 

The flashback of last night ran through my mind.

I jump out of bed as i hear the pounding of the fire alarm, i grab my hoodie and put it on leaving the hood to block my face,i decided to help out and get people up and out of the building. For a first fire alarm everyone was quite quiet. I tip toe around opening the doors saying  " Wake up guys, there is a fire. Lets get out". I reach a girls dorm and open it. Only to see Niomi being violently held down to her bed and then the knife the killer gets out enters Niomi's back. The killer looks round and i grab a glance and shut the door. I start running to the exit and stand in the lines outside the building. How could they? i think.

I sit on the edge of my bed not caring what the time was not wanting to stay here anymore. The persons face as they looked round at me keeps haunting my mind. Should i report it? i think. I decide to make the right decision and i get up and go to the headmasters office. I knock the door shyly and eneter with my head down and hands in my hoodie. She looks at me with her stern eyes and tilts her head. "Are you not meant to be in lessons??" she said . I look up. " I have some important infomation on Niomi".  She gestures to the chair and i take a seat. She grabs a notepad and pen out of the desk draw and looks into my eyes ready to take any notes. I get my mind in gear and take a menntal picture of the killer but now the face seems blurred. "But yesterday i was so sure" i said to myself. " Excuse me?" she asks me politely. I look up and shake my head dismissively and start to decribe what the killer was wearing. 

"Well, they were wearing a hoodie, like this but bigger and in a navy colour" i said as she jotted it down. "Niomi. Her face she gave glance at me before the knife stabbed her but not big enough to echknowledge i was there. A tear fell down her face and she puffed and gave up the fight. She relaxed her body then tensed up as she got spiked with the knife. Her eyes closed and her body stopped moving. I stepped on a wonky floor board and it creaked, the murderer turned around. The face was so familiar but i couldnt put my finger on it." I say almost crying. Her hand moves at a rapid speed writing every word as i said it. She places the notepad on the desk and nods to let me know i can leave.

"We shall have a memorial in the assembly tomorrow" She says just before i close the door. I look round a show a small smile . I close the door still facing it. I turn around and bump into Tanya. " What are you doing here? Your not even in uniform "  she says in her beautiful voice. I sigh and pull her around the corner. 

"I- I was there" i say. She tilts her head confusedly. "When Niomi got stabbed, i saw the person, its someone we know i reckon" I say suspiciously. Her jaw lays open as she stares into my eyes. She holds my hand. "Are you alright? It must have been horrible seeing that." she says holding on. I blush and look down at our hands. Im speechless. "Hey, it must have been hard on you. Do you want me to stay with you for a while?" she asks. I tell her she doesnt have to but she does anyway. We end up spending the whole day together in the gardens, the dorms and just chilling. 

We walk back to her dorm. Zoe passes us and glares at Tanya. " Well bye Jim." she says kindly. "Thankyou," i say. She smiles and stands inside the door frame. She waves and we share a moment of eye contact when for once im not afraid to smile and be nervous about it. The door closes and i go back to my dorm.

A/N

Heyyyyyyy. There you go a bit of drama. But who could it be???

Enjoy tomorrow, and look forward to Gee on wednesday 

~Dalina